JOB ROLE :
We are seeking a dynamic Product Manager who will be responsible for increasing the sales and market penetration for our line of products in Kuwait. The successful candidates will be responsible for analysing market situation, market , potential segments and competition and accordingly develop our value proposition.
- Prepare plans to position and promote our products and services in line with our business strategy.
- Build and expand the customer database and project references.
- To achieve and exceed the sales target set by the management.
- To develop the sales module of the company to meet the market dynamics.
- Provide monthly reports about sales activates, potential customers and action plans.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of products and services offering, market intelligence, industry trends and competition in the assigned territory.
- Participate in designing the pricing structure with the marketing department.
- To conceive policies concerning product program, sales channels, pricing, sales promotion, stock levels, and customer credit, as well as changes in these policies whenever this is deemed desirable.
- Formulate product promotion strategy enabling the achievement of overall company goals.
- Bachelor degree in engineering.
- MBA degree from a reputable university will be an advantage.
- Good knowledge about B2B construction market.
- Proven experience in account development and in identifying and securing new business opportunities
- Experience of using CRM system for complete sales processes.
- Ability to self-motivate and work on own initiative in order to meet and exceed targets within given deadlines.
- Excellent customer relationship skills and a drive to consistently exceed customer expectations
- Ability to confidently communicate, present and negotiate on all levels
- Good Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Fluent written and spoken Arabic and English
- Superior initiative and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Solid project and time management skills.
- Ability to plan, design, execute and track marketing tactics.
Years of Experience: 7 – 10 Years
Product Experience: Diamond cutting, coring and demolition. Power Tools /Worked for Hilti, Tyrolit
Educational Qualification: Engineering
BERNER Kuwait is aggressively expanding and is seeking an outstanding leader that would like substantial growth opportunities and autonomy in their career. Based on performance, this role can quickly evolve to handle senior managerial tasks in Kuwait or in the region. In addition, BERNER will be introducing new products and services as a direct result of the market input and potential. Significant professional growth opportunities exist.
Basic Salary KD 1,500
Commission 1% Commission of Sales
Other Benefits Company Car / Mobile Allowance
Working Days and Timings Sun – Thu (7:30am – 4:00pm)
Starting Date Immediate