The person would be responsible with providing sales and marketing technical guidance to the GM (FMCG Company) in relation to all aspects of developing a world – class dates production and packaging business for the Sultanate of Oman. A key output will be contributing to the creation of the ODPPC Business plan to achieve the organization’s objectives.
• The role will also develop pricing strategies, balancing company’s objectives and market conditions.
• The Sales and Marketing Advisor will evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, and return-on-investment and profit-loss projections. The role will also liaise with and manage the Marketing and Branding Consultant.
Must possess the following:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
• Overall experience of 5 years or more
• Strong understanding of the Middle East and African markets
• Experience in overseeing manufacturing of Date products is must.
Competence HR is a consultancy providing HR Services in Oman. We have been requested by our client (FMCG Company) to form a formidable team that would assist the Company in pursuit of reaching their vision with utmost zeal and a sense of pride. (FMCG Company) was established in 2018 as an S.A.O.C. company specialised in producing, collecting, storing and packaging various types of Omani Dates and its byproducts. The company is aiming to invest around 27 million rials in the coming 5 years with an aim to achieve a production of 30,000 tons of dates and other by products. The major shareholder of (FMCG Company) is Oman Food Investment Holding Co. (S.A.O.C.).
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases