Role : SAP BO Consultant
Job location : Kuwait
Job Type : Full time Permanent
Job Industry : Information Technology
Job Details :
Mandatory Skill set Required:
Minimum of 4 years’ experience in SAP BO with expertise on below components; should have experience in at least 3 full life cycle of SAP BO implementation.
SAP Lumira Designer 2.0 (Design Studio)
SAP BO Administration
SAP BO Web Intelligence
SAP BO Dashboards
SAP BO Crystal Reports
SAP BO Universe Design (UDT & IDT)
Key Skills & Experience:
• Strong SAP BO Lumira Designer Development skills.
• Strong SAP BO Administration knowledge.
• Strong knowledge in requirement gathering, building and designing reports, universe development, BICS & HANA Connections
• Worked on at least two end to end Implementation
• Good knowledge on SQL.
• Knowledge on connecting to non-SAP databases and creating the universe.
• Performance tuning of the reports, Good regression testing, sanity testing, unit testing, FUT working knowledge for the reports.
• Produce Technical design document, create prototypes
• Deliver solution as per the business blueprint and technical design
• Work as part of large team or work independently
Good to have:
SAP BO SDK
SAP BO Explorer
• Design, develop, and maintain recurring reports and products using BusinessObjects tools, such as WEBI and Crystal Reports.
• Design C-Level Dashboards to show KPI’s using SAP Lumira Designer & BO Dashboard 4.X
• Develop Universe to be used for reporting based and Dashboarding
• Identify the gaps for current reporting process and requirements.
• Develop project plan for report/dashboard development
• Technical documentation related to projects and assignments.
• Begin serving as subject matter expert (SME) for business data and BusinessObjects in support of business initiatives.
• Support all customers for related SAP BO issues
• In normal business activities, identify data quality issues in your work and others, and resolve such problems.
• With assistance from management, gather requirements, design and development solutions, and quality control reports with varying degrees of complexity.
• In conjunction with business analysts, financial analysts, and key stake holders within the business, work to obtain requirements and provide customer support for projects.
• Contribute to the design, creation, and implementation of Best Practices training material for team and departmental processes. Adhere to current SAP Best Practices.
• Contribute to the guidance and mentoring of junior analysts and report developers with requirement, design, development and QA phases of projects.
• Bachelor's degree in technical field.
• Minimum 3 years of experience working with SAP BO 4.X.
• Knowledge of database concepts. Experience with analytic functions is considered a plus.
• Understanding of report development best practices.
• Understanding of data warehouse concepts.
• Able to gather requirements, solution design, development, quality assurance, business support, and maintenance of data related projects.
• Able to maintain project documents and project code in an organized fashion.
• Strong written, verbal, and presentation communication skills.
• Able to work with statistical- and transactional-level data, and present and validate data to requirements.
• Experienced in taking initiative towards identifying and solving complex business problems.
• Excellent organizational, project, and time management skills with an attention for details.
• Must be self-motivated, a self-starter, and driven for achieving success within projects.