• Work with Project Management team in implementing SAP EWM with Highbay Warehouse in Saudi Arabia.
• Participate in realization, testing, deployment and post go live phases of implementing SAP EWM in one of the largest automated warehouse in Saudi Arabia.
• Identify business process, give requirement to the implementation team, and map the processes in SAP EWM environment with Automation and High bay warehouse.
• Create comprehensive Test Plans based on the business process for testing.
• Create test data in a test environment.
• Check functional and technical specification completeness for the development identified and liaise with ABAP team on the development
• Complete unit testing and integration testing with business teams and identify issues and report to the implementation team
• Help in creating training documentation for the business team and train the trainers
• Create and Manage roles and authorization based on the business requirement
• Maintain complete documentation of the project in solution manager
• Manage helpdesk tickets and ensure service levels are maintained.
• Implemented and Supported SAP System EWM module within automated warehouse. Minimum two end-to-end EWM implementations and two support projects.
• Excellent communication skills, reliable to stay until the end of the project.
• Must have experience in SAP EWM functional and technical knowledge.
• Experience in SAP Material Flow System (MFS) or any other third party automation tools are desirable.
• Domain Knowledge in Supply Chain management in areas of Track and trace, 3PL, Yard Management, TM.
What we offer:
• Excellent career growth opportunity in one of the leading distribution company in Saudi Arabia
• Competitive tax free salary package
• Professional work environment in one of the largest automated warehouse.
Walkin for you