PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• This individual will perform tasks associated with maintenance coordination and SAP technical support
• Interact with internal business customers on SAP affected process re-engineering opportunities
• Ability to multi-task development, support and on-going maintenance projects and meet deadlines in a complex and dynamic environment.
• Deliver high quality, efficient solutions through innovative approaches to dynamic business processes
• Gather information, determine alternatives, create requirements, functional/technical specifications, estimate development hours, create technical design to meet defined business needs
• Translate proposed business processes into correct SAP configuration
• Work with the project teams to ensure that all SAP designs are correct and that customizations are only made as required by the business
• Ensure that if customizations are required that solutions are created according to SAP best practices
• Acts as liaison with external SAP consultants in troubleshooting system problems: investigate, analyze and solve software problems; recommend short-term/long-term solution; develop product modifications and plan to implement
• Solve complex issues that arise with system operations, job monitoring, routine program modification, performance tuning or problem solving and participate in on-call rotation.
• Define/implement workaround processes, corrective action, communication and system cleanup activities
• Formulate and execute positive and negative unit test plans and assist in developing system regression and performance test plans for enhancements or new releases in the various test and productive environments
• The candidate must be effective in gathering requirements from the business users, know the appropriate SAP options and be able to strongly articulate the pros and cons associated with each option.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Expert in Material Management (MM) and Sales & Distribution (S&D) Modules is Preferred.
• Focus on Supply Chain
• Expert in SAP Programing / System Set up
• Strong organizational skills
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal; ability to clearly and concisely state intent to business users, IT technical peers and management level
• Able to multi-task and work under tight deadlines
• Ability to analyze problems and provide clear recommendations
• SAP implementation experience (Project preparation till Go-Live)
• The candidate must be effective in gathering requirements from the business users, know the appropriate SAP options and be able to strongly articulate the pros and cons associated with each option]
• Knowledge in IT Data base management experience (Microsoft Suite)
Walkin for you