1. Implement basic infection control procedures to ensure compliance.
2. Care for the patient’s basic needs and clean patients after procedure.
3. Advise patients and family members on administered tests.
4. Maintain the confidentiality of all patient information when performing duties.
5. Prepare, present and disseminate information to colleagues, including physicians, nurses, and others members of the healthcare team.
6. Enhance professional growth and development through participation in educational programs, reading current literature, and attending in-services, meetings and workshops
7. Employ basic office procedures and management techniques.
1. Obtain patient medical history, including neurologic symptomatology and medications.
2. Operate neurophysiology diagnostic equipment such as electromyographic, electoencephalographs, and evoked potential equipment to record the electrical activity of the brain, cranial and central nervous system.
3. Perform cortical grid electrode cable mapping, montage programming and recording of Grid
SMA 2017/ Template
under the direction of the attending physician.
4. Assist the attending physician with cerebral cortex sensory motor strip area cases recordings.
5. Perform ambulatory EEG and digital video EEG recordings including neonatal, ICUs, and other related recordings.6. Assess and document video EEG recordings.
7. Monitor and adjust equipment to ensure optimal recording procedures.
8. Report equipment problems and make minor adjustments and repairs of the equipment.
9. Enter various data into computer: verify data, make corrections and ensure accuracy, maintain a variety of patient logs, and archive EEG and video EEG data.
10. Prepare and maintain a variety of reports, and analyze and interpret reports as required.
11. Respond to medical emergencies such as convulsive seizures.
United for Manpower Solutions is a licensed staffing firm, strategically based in Doha, Qatar. We have two categories of clients: Professionals (job seekers) and Corporations (employers). We connect job seekers with employers and vice versa through permanent placement and temporary position for various organizations across all industry sectors. Since 2007, we have successfully matched qualified professionals with large or small corporations; Professionals count on us to connect them to employers that will provide an opportunity for advancement and professional development. Corporations count on us to place the right individuals to fit their needs and deliver exemplary results. We are committed to upholding the standards of excellence and professionalism in a legal, ethical, cost-effective and timely manner by consistently maintaining our Core Values while achieving valuable results.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases