BE (Electrical / Electronics) with 11 to 18 yrs of Experience. ARMACO or Oil & GAS Industry experience is Must.
1. Manage and oversee the day to day construction management of the project and report to Project Manager of details, including progress, risks and opportunities in a timely manner
2. Coordination with client in appraising the progress & plan and for arranging necessary clearance/permits required from client for completing the planned activity.
3. Oversee selection and coordination of subcontractors working in various phases of the project
4. To lead in executing a strategic plan in line with the project schedule by establishing priorities and determining resource allocation for efficient and effective delivery of the project.
5. Review of architectural and engineering drawings to make sure that all specifications and regulations are being followed.
6. Monitor construction productivity and schedule performance and investigate reasons for less than satisfactory performance. Provide recommendations and institute measures for improvement by modification to operating procedures/work instructions
7. Supervise & manage project staffing and schedules related to the day-to-day vertical construction aspects of projects. Review progress reports, check on any reported difficulties, and correct any safety violations or other reported deficiencies.
8. Define clear roles & responsibilities and deliverable requirements in terms of both scope and schedule to all the construction team members.
9. Ensure all the work stoppages are recorded and communicated to the client.
10. Reviewing and approving of sub-contractors Bill and issue measurement certificates as appropriate.
11. Interacts with governmental branches and regulatory agencies as required to ensure that projects comply with all applicable legal requirements and regulations. Coordinates with efforts of other internal departments such as Planning, Supply chain management, Engineering and Finance related to the project.
12. Records changes with respect to the scope of work and ensures that work is being carried out after necessary approvals both from management and client.
13. Ensures that project is completed within budget and schedule while meeting client needs, business objectives and design guidelines
14. Ensures the availability of all approved design, material and manpower availability at site as per requirement.
15. Ensures the work to be done as per approved drawings.
16. Control over the construction managers/Engineers and coordination with quality and safety managers for safe and qualitative delivery of project.
17. To Interface with other Government bodies and stake holders in getting approval related to project requirement.
18. Should have rich experience in handling Saudi Aramco projects (HV Substation) and should be well versed in Saudi Aramco standards, specifications and procedures.
19. Responsible for safe & healthy working atmosphere at site.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases