• Senior Contracts Specialist is responsible for preparing, reviewing and administering contracts during the Tendering Process
• Initiate the pre-Tender stage by preparing the prequalification documents for the contractors, issuing the letter of invitation to the contractors and preparing conditions of contract and technical specifications.
• Attend to tender queries and coordinate with the concerned Project Manager or Design Engineers regarding the issues in the queries.
• Prepare Tender Analysis to compare the shortlisted tenderers with strengths, weaknesses and costs of each, with recommendations on most suitable tenderers to enable Client to make a final decision
• Issue post tender clarifications to the contractors, support the client regarding the contractual and financial issues for further negotiation with the contractors for awarding the contract.
• Provide support to sites by addressing questions about conditions of contracts and commercial issues.
• Archive old and new tender and contract documents, reference and design manuals for future access and reference.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases