* To Prepare a Financing Strategy & Capital Investment Plan for urban, Infrastructure, and transportation development projects
* To lead on socio-economic and impact assessments studies
* To lead on multi sector primary market research, supply/demand trend analysis, bespoke development recommendations, financial feasibility modelling with multiple
scenario assessments and corresponding sensitivity analysis on revenue as well costs.
* To lead on the preparation of business and financial studies for infrastructure projects, new developments, transportation and industrial sectors.
* Collaborative interaction and coordination with other disciplines including engineers, designers, planners, project financing experts and consultants.
* To provide input to the project financing experts on the best project delivery method when private financing is requested
* To develop under guidance of the company’s project financiers phased planning in order to increase the bankability and investment appetite for the infra asset
* Work on diverse economic topics and develop skills to specific projects.
* He/She will be leading on Economies related activities including but not limited to macro-economic analysis such as employment, labor markers, local and regional economic development.
* To be apply Economic evaluation approaches including cost benefit analyses, cost effectiveness analyses and value for money assessments.
* To be required to design financial and market data modeling conduct statistical/financial analysis, market and industry research, develop benchmarking studies.
* Prepare analytical reports and conduct presentations
Walkin for you