• Senior Electrical Design Engineer in Power & Renewable reviews concepts and develops preliminary and schematic designs for complex Power & Renewable • This is the first level of autonomy in design and supervisory accountabilities, whereby the Senior Electrical Engineer Design acts as a Team Leader on one or more projects to complete the design through the proper planning and resource allocation.
• Senior Electrical Design Engineer (Power & Renewables) ensures that the design of electrical systems meets the requirements of the client, local authorities and engineering standards and codes of practice.
• Senior Electrical Design Engineer Power & Renewables plans detailed design activities for team members, elaborates conditions for contracts, validates letters, attends external meetings and performs a site office backup. Senior Electrical Design Engineer in Power & Renewables also ensures optimal detailed designs that are within budget and conform to contract requirements.
• Assist the Section Manager in planning the required man hours and resources and in defining the project detailed scope and stages.
• Prepare plan for team responsibilities and provide clearly defined tasks for each team member in coordination with the Section Manager. Monitor consumed man hours per project with a view to increase efficiency and reduce cost.
• Review and confirm the concept for Power & Renerable design projects of average complexity to ensure an optimal design within budget and conforming to contract requirements.
• Coordinate with the design team during the schematic design stage to prepare the electrical design scheme and ensure proper implementation during the detailed design stage.
• Review checking reports from the Project Engineer and perform detailed check of the design during the final stages of the project.
• Perform verification of design drawings that are completed by other design teams in the Power & Renewable Department.
• Coordinate with other disciplines to provide preliminary design requirements during the schematic design stage and to ensure design compatibility with electrical design requirements during all design stages.
• Coordinate with clients for periodical review of project scope and deliverables to date, prepare variation orders / change order for "out of scope" design changes, and discuss client requirements through monthly progress reports.
• Coordinate with sub-consultants to ensure that the design and project progress are according to contract requirements and the service time program Review and recommend for approval sub-consultant RFPs, scope of work and sub-consultancy contracts. Follow up on invoices until project closing.
• Supervise the submittal of design drawings to the different authorities.
• Maintain professional relations with authorities through regular contact and ensuring submittals adhere to requirements.
• Attend internal and external meetings, and conduct internal and external presentations on technical issues in order to share information on advanced technical matters, take actions on technical matters and give an update on project progress.
• Provide technical evaluation and recommendation for contractors’ value engineering and cost reduction plans.
• Conduct regular site visits to monitor the progress of the construction and ensure the project is proceeding according to contract requirements.
• Validate letters written by lower levels and prepare advanced technical reports in order to give a clear and accurate information on the current work status while minimizing the risks on Company.
• Learn from own and others experience in order to increase capability and skill level and lower the risk of repeating similar mistakes.
• Appraise employees work performance for tasks performed under direct supervision to give the right and accurate feedback for decision making by higher levels.
• Guide subordinates in order to integrate them in the work and train them to ensure their continuous skill level improvement.
• Attend to some of the Section Manager responsibilities, as assigned and required, in the absence of Section Manager.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases