Job Description :
Overview The Project
Transit Talent Solutions is proud to partner with the FLOW Consortium (Ansaldo STS, Ferrovie dello Stato Italiane), who have been successfully appointed by ArRiyadh Development Authority as the Operations & Maintenance Contractor for Package 5, comprising Lines 3, 4, 5 & 6 of the 6-line Riyadh Metro.
Our market sector experience is in Operations and Maintenance, from specialised rail professionals to teams of talented customer service and support functions.
We actively encourage you to apply for the position below, share it with a friend or search the database for a position that may be more suitable to your experience and interests.
This is a great opportunity to be part of this iconic project. Opportunity
As the Senior Finance Officer on this incredible project you will manage the full spectrum of financial and cost accounting for the project and be responsible for day to day finance and accounts operation. Other responsibilities will include:
- Perform project cost forecasts/budgets, cost tracking, monitoring and controls.
- Responsible for timely monthly consolidated financial statements, payments and cash flow.
- Management reporting for submission to the Finance and Accounting Manager.
- Review and approve payment vouchers and journal entries
- Perform cash flow forecasting and budgeting and working closely with the operations and project teams in analysing margins, variances and cost analysis.
- Issue project cost reports for review and approval.
- Establish and maintain systems for cost-sensitivity analysis and early-warning of cost-overruns.
- Work consultatively with the respective departments on cost reduction initiatives.
Who Are We
Transit Talent Solutions is working with Ansaldo STS to deliver a major recruitment drive for an iconic Riyadh project.
Ansaldo STS is an international leader with a global presence in signaling and the implementation of integrated transport systems for freight and passenger railways, as well as mass transit systems.