A great opportunity has become available at a leading global IT vendor for a big data solution architect based in Stuttgart, Germany. This is a contracted position lasting 6 months with extensions available, additionally we have numerous opportunities on the horizon which will be offered to successful candidates. Full accommodation and travel will be provided along with a highly competitive rate.
We will soon be engaging a new Hadoop ecosystem, as the Senior Hadoop Architect you will own the architecture and utilise your skills to shape the decisions around solution delivery, and act as an internal consultant across the business to help shape the way we store and use customer data.
The Hadoop Architect should drive best practice in IT design and provide mature and proven technologies that meet critical business needs.
Working as a Hadoop Architect, your role will include:
• Shaping and managing the future technical direction of the Hadoop solutions and Big Data platform
• Building and subsequently maintaining capability and technology road maps
• Engage and maintain relationships with the suppliers, ensuring the solution standards are met in line with business needs
• Develop and communicate Data, BI and Central Systems Architecture principles, standards, patterns specific to the IT landscape and strategic direction
• Building key relationships with stakeholders, up to board level (experience here is key)
To be considered, you will need to demonstrate:
• Subject matter expertise for Hadoop ecosystems
• Experience collaborating and leading developers to define technical infrastructure solutions
• Ability to communicate technical ideas and vision in business and developer terms
• Ability to prioritise work under demanding timescales
• Confident with the challenges of tactical vs. strategic delivery
• Ability to produce and maintain high quality process and procedure documentation
• Ability to develop and manage service metrics and reporting
• Ability to self-motivate and work independently with minimal supervision
This is a huge career opportunity with a market leading organisation where you can make a real difference as well as working alongside a hugely talented team, whilst driving major strategic decisions.
Ateca Consulting is a specialist IT and Telecoms Recruitment Company. From our headquarters in London a highly trained team of consultants work with clients around the world.
We have many of the world’s leading organizations among our prestigious client list and are involved in some of the most high-profiled ICT projects Worldwide. Our excellent understanding of our sector and close relationship with our clients enables us to understand their exact requirements and provide bespoke strategies to ensure the right people are recruited at all levels of the business.
We work closely with clients regarding both contingency and project recruitment, offering contract and permanent resource solutions. Our market-focused approach has enabled us to build a database of highly skilled consultants, many of whom have been introduced to us through personal referral and therefore are rarely on the open market. All candidates are fully referenced before being submitted to any client.
Through our many years of experience we have learnt to understand what our clients need and to match that need with speed and accuracy. We know that in a competitive market place it is important to be flexible, reliable and responsive and this is what defines our service.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases