• The Senior Project Engineer is a senior member of the Road & Highway Design Unit. He/she coordinates closely with clients and authorities and reviews design deliverables, in close alignment with the design project team in design centers. He/she supports local supervision teams with technical support related to Roads & Highway design. He/she is also expected to support Roads & Highways design project teams in design activities for projects. He/she is expected to handle projects of high complexity.
• Ensure responsibilities are fulfilled with a high quality and in a cost-effective manner
• Develop relationships with local clients and authorities through ongoing projects and support the Manager - Highways Design in generating business leads
• Support design Project Managers with managing local client expectations and relationships on Highway design projects, as needed
• Provide technical support in client business development, as needed
Ensure client satisfaction with Highway design deliverables through periodic meetings, and address any concerns
• Monitor and report to the Manager - Highway Design the progress of ongoing Roads & Highway design and technical support activities
• Develop design deliverables of high complexity upon request of Project Managers in design centers
• Submit and review Road & Highway designs of high complexity with local authorities to seek approvals / permits in coordination with design Project Managers
• Submit Road & Highways design deliverables of high complexity to local clients and discuss and review deliverables to obtain client comments / approvals, in coordination with Project Managers in design centers
• Relay client and authorities’ comments on Road & Highways design deliverables to design Project Managers and design teams and track resolution and incorporation of comments and issues
• Support Project Managers in addressing tender queries submitted by contractors during the tendering phase
• Support Project Managers in evaluating contractor bid submissions during the tendering phase
• Support Supervision Project Managers in coordinating with local authorities to obtain necessary permits and approvals to commence the construction of Road & Highway projects
• Carry out design review for non-Company Road & Highways design deliverables and provide comments to clients in alignment with the transportation design teams
• Provide technical support on Road & Highways design to supervision teams during construction
• Relay client and contractor Road & Highways design-related change requests to the respective Project Managers and ensure the incorporation of comments in subsequent submittals in a timely manner
Implement corporate policies and procedures
• Coordinate and share knowledge with counterparts in other Design Units in Geography
• Serve as a mentor to Senior Engineers and Design Engineers in the Road & Highways Design Unit in Geography
• Attend periodic training to further develop relevant skills in design
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases