Job Description :Purpose of Job;
Acts as a team lead for IT Internal Audit team, including outsourced service
providers, for planning and performing routine Internal Audit assignments of Companys IT Division, and also supports the non-core IT Audit Departments in accordance with the annual plan. This includes planning the audit, conducting risk assessment meetings, supervision of the field work conducted by Audit team, identifying findings based upon independent judgement and objectivity, presenting written findings and recommendations, preparing draft reports on audit issues and
findings discussed with auditees and obtaining approvals from Manager.
Assists Department Managers and Division VP in the effective discharge of their duties and responsibilities and undertakes different types of complex IT assignments under their direction. Leads and conducts the Risk Assessments (RA) during the preparation of the Annual Audit Plan and discusses the same with supervisors.
Participates in identification of high risk areas for preparing annual and 5-year risk based audit plans, supervises the Audit team for follow-up of audit items with Divisions, supports in budgeting, participates in peer review and quality control, or conducts special assignments as instructed by the Department Manager. Assesses alignment of objectives with corporate objectives, mission, vision andvalues, effectiveness of and compliance with policies and procedures, and standards; compares to industry benchmarks and best practices and recommends improvements or enhancements.
Minimum Criteria :Minimum Job Requirements;
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration/MIS/Auditing/Accountancy/ Computer Science. ISACA certification in CISA is required, and CFE/ CISSP/ CEH/ CCSK or equivalent are desirable.
- Relevant professional qualifications such as CA/ ACCA/ CPA / CIA are desirable.
- 7 years relevant audit experience in the Oil & Gas or related industries preferably in IT division or IT related audits of which at least 4 years to be with a big four external audit company in supervisory or leadership roles.
- Sound management, supervisory and leadership skills.
- Strong command over English language; with Arabic knowledge is desirable.
- Experience on SAP will be highly preferred.
- Very high level of proficiency in Report writing and presentations.
- Familiarity with Industry, regulatory, and internal audit standards changes.
- Ability to exercise independence and objectivity, ethics and fraud awareness, mature judgment, conflict management/ resolution, problem identification and solution.
- Understanding the business, familiarity with accounting frameworks, IT/ ICT tools and techniques, oil refining industry knowledge, experience in use of the IA Portal.
Other Information :
For Long Term Employment
For Direct Hire