• The Senior Manager - Landscape Architecture is responsible for all Landscape Architecture design activities within the UAE design center. The jobholder directly leads and manages a team of landscape design professionals towards delivering landscape design projects in the UAE design center, while enforcing policies and procedures, ensuring quality and managing cost, capacity and utilization. The jobholder is also responsible to attract, develop and standardize landscape design capabilities within the UAE design center. He/she shall stay abreast of the latest trends and developments in landscape design and represent the firm as a specialist in the professional engineering communities and international forums.
• Provide input for the development of the City & Regional Planning Sector strategic and business plan, including sales projections, market trends, project opportunities by Geography for the Landscape Architecture (UAE) Section
• Develop the Landscape Architecture (UAE) Section budget and raise to the Director - Landscape Architecture for review
• Track capacity and report on utilization levels of Landscape Architecture (UAE) Section design staff as per targets set by the VP - City & Regional Planning and the Director - Landscape Architecture, and manage resources accordingly
• Represent the organization on Landscape Architecture design topics and contribute to enhancing the brand name and reach of the firm in the market
• Support the business development and marketing of Company Landscape Architecture design capabilities to clients in Geographies, in coordination with Geography Managers
• Present design outcome to clients, as needed
• Ensure client satisfaction with Landscape Architecture design deliverables prepared in the UAE design center
• Lead and manage the Landscape Architecture (UAE) Section team towards achieving the Landscape Architecture design targets included in the City & Regional Planning Sector business plan
• Provide input on the Landscape Architecture (UAE) Section capacity and capability to deliver projects, outsourcing needs, expert knowledge and man-hour estimates during the proposal development stage
• Recommend and engage specialty suppliers for Landscape Architecture (UAE) Section, as required
• Assign landscape architects to project teams, as required by project scope, in coordination with Project Managers
• Assign landscape architects to projects in Geographies, in coordination with Geography Managers
• Oversee design development of the Landscape Architecture design teams in the UAE design center at all stages
• Provide technical advice to Project Managers and design teams, during all design stages, including design development, design review, design coordination, value engineering and design validation, as required
• Review design deliverables prepared by the Landscape Architecture (UAE) Section and ensure implementation of quality control measures
• Ensure close coordination and knowledge sharing between the Landscape Architecture (UAE) Section and Landscape Architecture Sections in other design centers within the Company network through periodic meetings
• Enforce corporate policies and procedures in Landscape Architecture (UAE) Section
• Research Landscape Architecture design market trends and ensure that the Landscape Architecture (UAE) Section is at the forefront of technology and capabilities trends
• Ensure consistency and high performance of the Landscape Architecture (UAE) Section design staff
• Develop manpower plan for the Landscape Architecture (UAE) Section and submit to the Director - Landscape Architecture for review
• Recommend hiring and termination of Landscape Architecture (UAE) Section staff, and raise to the Director - Landscape Architecture for review
• Ensure that all new joiners in the Landscape Architecture (UAE) Section are inducted and trained on Company design standards and quality procedures’
• Develop training plan and technology upgrade requests for the Landscape Architecture (UAE) Section and submit to the Director - Landscape Architecture for review
• Upload the Landscape Architecture design deliverables into Company knowledge management system in accordance with corporate policies and in coordination with Project Managers
• Contribute to a healthy work environment for employees
Experience in Architecture, Engineering and Planning Industry in a top tier regional / multinational engineering consultancy • Strong experience and track record in proposal development and management, preferably in buildings projects
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases