• Directs, supervises and participates in carrying out the activities of mechanical maintenance and repair of plants, equipment and installations in assigned area of responsibility i.e. pipe and vessels and / or machinery such as fabrications, overhauls, pipelines, pumps, compressors, valves, tank mixers etc.
• Work covers all production plants at site
Qualification & Experience Required
• Completion of technical secondary education certificate followed by 2 years formal training leading to a Diploma in Mechanical trades or successful completion of required Competency Assessment Programme.
• 5 years’ experience in industrial mechanical and petrochemical maintenance out of which 2 years in Senior Technician level
• Good knowledge of English language
• Possession of valid UAE driving license is an advantage
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases