We are currently searching for an Senior Project Manager to join our team in Kuwait.
The candidate must be able to demonstrate a minimum of 15 years’ post graduate relevant infrastructure related experience. You must be a holder of a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or related subject area. It is a requirement, for this position, for the candidate to be fluent in spoken and written English and Arabic. The post will be based in Kuwait and previous work experience in Kuwait is desirable.
The position reports to the Director of Infrastructure.
SSH is involved in a wide variety of challenging and exciting projects. Current and recent workload includes
• Sheikh Jaber Al Ahmad Al Sabah Causeway, Kuwait – US$3.5bn;
• Kuwait University Sabah Al Salem Campus Infrastructure, Kuwait – US$700m;
• Al Shadadiya Industrial Zone Infrastructure, Kuwait - US$280m;
• Sheikh Jaber Al Ahmad Sabah Highway Widening, Bahrain – US$190m;
• Sheikh Isa bin Salman Highway Widening, Bahrain – US$60m;
• Sabah Al Ahmad Sea City Phase A4-A5 Sewage Treatment Plant, Kuwait – US$ confidential.
What you will be doing ? You will contribute to the continued success of our organisation by delivering the following:
• As the central primary point of contact with Building Design colleagues, facilitate efficient and effective design support for the infrastructure component of Building Design projects in Kuwait;
• Manage the workload of the Kuwait Infrastructure Team across both Infrastructure Division led projects and support to Building Design;
• As the senior Infrastructure Design Division team member in Kuwait, take line management responsibility for the team;
• Support the Kuwait Resident Director and his team, as required, in managing clients and their expectations;
• Where necessary coordinate design support for Kuwait projects from Infrastructure Design teams outside of Kuwait;
• Meet performance metrics set for the Kuwait team, including financial performance.
What skills do I need to be successful in this role?
We consider the Infrastructure Manager will bring the following skills and experience to the role:
• A mature and assured management style, with the necessary gravitas to earn the respect of direct reports, peers, senior management and clients;
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written;
• The ability to work independently and to identify and implement solutions;
• A multi-tasker;
• A proven track record of successful project delivery.
SSH specialise in the delivery of world class, design-led projects in the MENA region. We are a multidisciplinary firm with a 50 year track record and expertise in architecture, engineering, infrastructure, interior design and project management.
We are respected project leaders, trusted international partners and reputable employers. Our aim is to raise the profile of sustainable design and engineering throughout our region by offering an exceptional blend of quality, innovation and value.
ABOUT SSH DESIGN SSH (formerly Salem Al-Marzouk and Sabah Abi-Hanna) was founded in Kuwait in 1961. Since then, we have expanded to become one of the MENA region’s leading Architecture and Engineering firms. We played a key role in the planning, design and delivery of modern Kuwait’s infrastructure. We have led many landmark projects that have re-shaped the nation’s skyline, enhanced its urban fabric, improved transportation networks and promoted economic growth. Today, SSH International employs 500 people and has offices in Kuwait, Oman, Abu Dhabi and South Africa. We are currently ranked at number 97 in the world by World Architecture Magazine and at number 8 in our region. We place a strong emphasis on design integrity and combine this with our unparalleled working knowledge of the region. These qualities have made SSH a trusted strategic partner of the world’s leading design firms. SSH has always recruited high calibre people who bring expertise and innovation to every project. We have also maintained a strong ethical approach to running our business. With 50 years’ experience, we have an exemplary track record and we remain firmly committed to raising the profile and quality of architectural and engineering projects throughout our region.
Our Vision To be the architectural and engineering consultant, strategic partner and employer of choice in the MENA Region Our Mission In order to realise our vision we will: Provide regional leadership in delivering high standards of quality and value to our customers. Collaborate with the world's leading designers, as projects require, delivering exceptional design and engineering services. Continue to raise our international and regional profile through innovation and the proficient delivery of landmark projects. Promote a performance-based culture throughout our whole business structure. Employ and empower the best people in a creative environment to ensure we meet our customers' design and development challenges. Support our people within an extended family work environment and we will promote a healthy work / life balance. Ensure that openness and integrity are always at the core of everything we do as we strengthen relationships built on trust. Build long term shareholder value through the realisation of our vision.
Company Values SSH will operate within strict legal and ethical guidelines in all of our activities. We will provide a challenging and rewarding environment for all employees and maintain a sharp focus on professional excellence, Health and Safety and environmental awareness. We will strive to maintain and extend our creative, design, technical, process and commercial advantage over our competitors. Our collaborative approach will be reflected throughout our organisation and ensure that our customers and partners regard us as the ‘Go to Guys’ for design and project delivery throughout the region. SERVICES > MASTERPLANNING > ARCHITECTURE > ENGINEERING > INFRASTRUCTURE > INTERIOR DESIGN > ICTS > COST MANAGEMENT > CONSTRUCTION SERVICES > ENVIRONMENTAL GRAPHIC DESIGN > PERMITTING
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases