• Senior Proposal Engineer (Water Supply & Wastewater) prepares Financial and Technical Proposals for design, for submission to clients. Data used to prepare the Proposals originate from the client’s Request for Proposal and is based on information provided by the Design and Supervision Departments and sub-consultants, as applicable.
• Review RFP based on criteria and prepare a proposal Response Form (PRF) for presentation to the Contracts and Tenders Department Manager through Proposal Manager, with recommendations on whether or not to submit a proposal.
• Request the relevant departments to provide man hour estimates, construction cost estimate and any required methodology information to be included in the proposal. Maintain regular follow up with departments until all requested information is received. Maintain follow up with the client to receive feedback on the proposal.
• Request quotations from sub-consultants to meet the scope of work of the project as required by the client.
• Request feedback from the Consultancy Contracts Manager on the contractual part of the Consultancy Agreement, for inclusion in the Terms / Basis of Fee Proposal included in the Financial Proposal.
• Analyze the data, which is received from different Design Departments (MHE), Supervision Departments and sub consultant quotations. Present the necessary calculations in a clear and presentable manner in the Financial Proposal.
• Utilize the work program and information provided by the Design and Supervision Departments to prepare a complete, detailed and accurate description of the project methodology, for inclusion in the Technical Proposal.
• Prepare Technical Proposal according to RFP and feedback from Departments and submit to Contracts and Tenders Department Manager and Proposal Manager Building Design Services, for approval
• Prepare content and design for project leaflets, to include brief description of project and scope of services rendered by Company for the project.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases