التحول الى العربية
Jobs By Location
Jobs By Skills
Jobs By Company
Jobs By Function
Jobs By Industry
Jobs by Recruiter
Part Time Jobs
Jobs by Designations
Civil Engineer Jobs
HR Manager Jobs
Mechanical Engineer Jobs
Project Manager Jobs
Safety Officer Jobs
Sales Manager Jobs
Jobs by Industry
Oil and Gas Jobs
Jobs by Location
Jobs in Abu Dhabi
Jobs in Bahrain
Jobs in Dubai
Jobs in Kuwait
Jobs in Oman
Jobs in Qatar
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Jobs in Sharjah
Jobs in UAE
View all Locations
Jobs by Skills
View all Skills
Job Search Strategy
Resume & Cover Letter
Free Job Alert
التحول الى العربية
Want recruiters to call you for this job opening?
Please fill in the details below:
Skip and Continue
Send me more jobs like this
Get Email Alert
Create Job Agent
Bio Technology & Life Sciences
Construction & Engineering
IT/Computers - Hardware
IT/Computers - Software
Ceramics & Sanitary Ware
Food & Packaged Food
Gems & Jewellery
Government / Public Sector/ Defence
Internet Service Provider
Law Enforcement/Security Services
Non-Ferrous Metals (Aluminium/Zinc etc.)
Public Relations (PR)
A confirmation message has been sent to your email, click on the link in this email to start receiving your job alerts.
Job alert is already subscribed for this Email ID
Get new similar jobs by email
Purchase Jobs in Other - Qatar
Senior Purchasing Officer
Sorry, This job is expired.
Senior Purchasing Officer
QATAR GAS TRANSPORT COMPANY
Keywords / Skills :
Global Sourcing Skills, Procurement Skills, Product Knowledge, Contract Management, Negotiation Skills
Other - Qatar
5 - 7 years
All Jobs by this Recruiter
Afghanistan, Albanian, Algeria, American Samoa, An...
Other Purchase/ Supply Chain
25th Nov 2018
As a senior Subject Matter Expert (SME) with deep functional expertise, the position focuses on improving the way the purchases and inventories are managed in terms of value which accrues to the Organization and minimizes the commercial risks during the contract management process and procurement phase.
1) Perform the procurement material process in accordance per N-KOMs business activities in accordance with Company’s policies, procedures and ethical standards to ensure the following:
a) RFQ process is fair, open and ethical with all Vendors.
b) Review purchase requests for accuracy of information including complete description of items, delivery lead time and proper required on site dates (ROS).
c) Ensuring materials meet the required standards and specifications and is fit for purpose for which it is intended for,
d) Material is purchased from the most competitive source based on the criteria of Quality (fit for purpose), Delivery (lead time) and Lowest Cost option. It is within budget to optimize the operation unit’s profitability.
e) Material and supporting documentation is delivered in accordance with the requirements of the Purchase Order and meets project schedule.
f) Purchase Orders contains complete information and is accurate.
2) Communication with internal interfaces include Engineering, Project Management Teams, Operations Group, QSA, Finance and Commercial.
3) Communication with External interface includes; Vendors, Sub vendor and client as required.
4) Ensure timely issue of RFQ’s to correct vendors.
5) Ensure timely receipt of vendor offers from all of them before or by the due date.
6) Ensure technical offers are distributed to reviewers in a timely manner.
7) Ensure Engineering Technical queries are issued to vendors & replies received in a timely manner and passed on to reviewers’.
8) Ensure Commercial information is kept confidential and not released to persons outside of Procurement group and only to Project or Cost Control Managers.
9) Produce accurate Commercial Bid Evaluation (CBE).
10) Create Purchase Order with all supporting documentation as per requirements.
11) Liaise with vendors on a planned basis for the purpose of keeping abreast of their capabilities, new products and interfacing with their management personnel.
12) Develop and maintain a commercially sound vendor base, continual survey of the market for new supply sources including non-traditional suppliers and assist in maintaining N-KOM’s "Approved Vendor List". Evaluates and monitors vendor performance on a continual basis.
13) Coordinate with vendor clarification process.
14) Place PO’s with selected vendors. Reviews and approves orders that are within approval limit. Provide ongoing Purchase Order administration including PO revisions, resolution of discrepancies etc., as required during the life of the order.
15) Maintain Purchase Order file for audit purpose in accordance with document controller
16) Assist the expediting process.
a) Resolve commercial clarifications with vendors.
b) Advise Sourcing Group on any potential vendors interested in supply agreements.
c) Regularly exchange information on new products and sources, market trends and lessons learnt with other N-KOM Workgroups.
17) Purchase Order Close Out.
18) Perform regular performance review with suppliers to drive continuous improvement.
Key Result Areas
• Purchasing activities associated with Corporate and Business functions are conducted in a fair and transparent manner for all parties involved and in full compliance with the policies and procedures of the organization.
• Improving the way the purchases and inventories are managed in terms of value which accrues to the Organization
• Minimizes the commercial risks during the contract management process and procurement phase.
• Degree in Marine, Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics, Instrumentation Engineering. Alternatively, a Degree in Business or Supply Chain and coupled with commensurate experience.
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in the industry
• Shipyard, oil and gas, or process industry experience.
Global Sourcing Skills
Rate this Job
N-KOM is one of Middle East's leading shipyards, offering a comprehensive range of marine services as well as solutions for the oil and gas industry.
Strategically located at the heart of oil and gas activities in the Arabian Gulf, Nakilat-Keppel Offshore & Marine (N-KOM) combines a wealth of experience and expertise from its parent companies Qatar Gas Transport Company (Nakilat) and Keppel Offshore & Marine (KOM), to provide repair, conversion and construction services for marine vessels, offshore and onshore structures.
Spanning over 50 hectares, the comprehensive facility is equipped with two graving docks and a floating dock that can easily accommodate VLCCs, quays and piers offering a total berthage capacity of 3,150m, a range of workshops ideally situated in front of the drydocks, more than 500,000sqm of fabrication area and sub-contractor facilities on-site, thus enhancing the shipyard's flexibility and capabilities.
With a team of experienced industry professionals, extensive infrastructure and track record of safe, quality and timely project executions, N-KOM has rapidly established itself as the preferred shipyard in the Middle East.
People also viewed
Contract management Jobs in Top Cities
Contract management Jobs in Dubai
Contract management Jobs in Abu Dhabi
Contract management Jobs in Qatar
Contract management Jobs in Oman
Contract management Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Contract management Jobs in UAE
Contract management Jobs in Sharjah
Contract management Jobs in Kuwait
Contract management Jobs in Bahrain
Contract management Jobs in Gulf
Contract Drafting Jobs
Contract Negotiation Jobs
Contract Administration Jobs
Contract Review Jobs
Career Advice to Find Better
Resume & Cover Letters
Work Life Balance
Still Sweating After the Interview?
Avoid the top 10 interview mistakes
The interview went well, now what?
Found yourself in an awkward interview? Steps to smoothen the follow-up
How to be authentic in an interview
Mythbuster #1: If you thought hours worked = productivity, think again!
7 secrets to leaving office on time
Quiz: Has work hijacked your life?
Does your organization believe in work-life balance? Reading the signs
Would you work if you didn't have to earn a living?
One company, multiple job titles? Here's how your resume should read
Is Loyalty a Hindrance
7-step guide to posting your resume online
5 Eye-catching resumes for you to take inspiration from
Sample Job Objectives
3 mistakes to avoid while negotiating a salary hike
Negotiating when you have leverage
When your salary makes you too expensive
The best time to ask for a raise may not be at your annual review!
The Negotiation Dance: A step-by-step guide to negotiating your salary
Rate this job
Quality of Job
Rate the company based of this job for you
What is the relevance of this job for you?
0 - 2 yrs
Job Details :
2 - 6 years
Job Location :
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints. Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases
Sign Up Here to Apply
- Bengaluru / Bangalore
- Bengaluru / Bangalore
- Bengaluru / Bangalore
Customer Service/ Call Centre/ BPO
Finance & Accounts
Walkin for you