We are currently searching for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join our team in Kuwait. The Senior Quantity Surveyor must demonstrate a minimum of 15yrs experience working on building projects in the Middle East.
Our portfolio of live projects includes cultural, healthcare, hospitality and retail projects across the Middle East and North Africa.
SSH is one of the leading master planning, infrastructure, building design, construction supervision and project management firms in the Middle East, with a reputation for design integrity and a portfolio of landmark projects throughout the region.
What will my responsibilities look like in this role?
• Prepares Contract Documents - Addenda and DCC for Site Work.
• Reviews and approval of Contractor's payment.
• Reviews and approval of Variation Orders.
• Prepares and issue of Job Site Instructions (JSIs) and estimation of Site Work Instructions.
• Checks of work progress for payment purpose.
• Reviews of Budget and Cost Control Report as per Owner's requirement.
• Conducts Cost meetings.
• Prepares documentation like take-off quantities, BoQ as per Specification.
• Prepares final account.
• Writes contractual correspondence and assess and report on contractual disputes.
What do I need to apply?
• 10 years previous experience in a similar role.
• Advanced technical writing and communication skills and fluency in the English language.
• Proficiency in Arabic language would be an added advantage.
SSH specialises in the delivery of world class construction projects in the MENA region. We are a rapidly expanding multidisciplinary firm with over 50 years' expertise in architecture, engineering, infrastructure and construction supervision. SSH are respected project leaders, trusted international partners and reputable employers. We aim to be the consultant, strategic partner and employer of choice for the MENA region. Our continued participation in the region's premier construction projects reflects our world class expertise in specialist markets and our unrivalled local knowledge.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases