The senior software architect will be responsible for design and development of new software or extensive software revisions for external customers. The successful candidate will serve as the top level technical expert by creating high-level architectural specifications and addressing problems of systems integration, compatibility.
• Experience in architecting complex solutions
• Experience with technology architecting and development tool kits
• Proven history of being able to communicate vision and persuade adoption
• Knowledge and experience with web technologies
• Knowledge and long experience with designing Microsoft .net enterprise level applications.
• Knowledge and experience with mobile apps architecture is a plus
• Knowledge and experience in designing cloud applications in AWS and / or Azure is a plus.
• Proven experience of successful software delivery throughout the packaged software implementation lifecycle, including substantial experience of working as a senior architect on multiple projects
• Proven experience developing successful API, SOA and integration solutions in an enterprise environment on one or more industry standard integration suites on multiple projects
• Strong skills in critical thinking and analysis, meeting facilitation, verbal and written communications, and interpersonal interactions (e.g., partnering, conflict management, consulting, etc.).
• Ability to perform complex analysis of customer provided data using company provided tools and systems.
• Ability to document complex architectural concepts and solutions in both business and technical terms
• Knowledge of logical data modeling and physical data modeling concepts
• Knowledge of enterprise architecture design concepts
• Proven capability to understand and meet requirements from both internal and external customers
• Experienced in developing software with good non-functional attributes (high performance, low footprint, scalable, robust, secure etc)
• Proven experience as a successful technical lead, able to guide a technical team effectively
• Experience with leading an offshore development team is a plus
• Proven experience with various architecture disciplines such as security, network, operations, and data architecture
• Experience of integrating with on-site and 3rd party applications
• Must be on top of current technologies and understand how they might be used to solve challenges today and in the future.
• Must be able to identify and work with stakeholders to collect, aggregate, and evaluate requirements in light of current and future technology, resources, and budgets
• Must be able to understand the overall business strategy to ensure components of the architectural vision align with those of management and other stakeholders
• Must be able to weigh the value of the functionality against the impact of the change to our application ecosystem, resources at hand, and future of the technology landscape