Candidates must have a minimum of 7-10+ years of experience in the deployment and management of Microsoft server systems. Certified Microsoft MCSE required.
Required Minimum Skills:
• Broad Functional and technological knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory 2016 and NT Infrastructure, Exchange 2016,SQL 2014, Microsoft SharePoint , Windows Clustering, Web Services, Citrix, VMware Server Virtualization.
• Experienced in implementing backups and recovery
• Experience with Microsoft System Center product(s) such as Configuration Manager, Operations Manager and/or Service Manager.
• Handle 24x7 on-call support
• Familiarity with industry best practices which includes network, data replication, security, and data exchange. Ability to configure server backups in Backup Exec.
• Very detail-oriented and able to follow standard methodologies for troubleshooting and development.
• Must be highly professional and able to properly function in an enterprise environment
• Must possess soft skills necessary to be successful in a high pressure environment
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases