• The Senior Transportation Planner participates and leads data collection and analysis to ensure proper planning and development of transportation networks. The Senior Transportation Planner acts as a Team Leader on one or more projects, as assigned by the Section Manager, to complete the project through proper resource allocation.
• The Senior Transportation Planner ensures adherence to the requirements of the Client, local authorities and engineering standards and codes of practice.
• Assist the Section Manager in planning the required man hours and resources and in defining the project detailed scope and stages.
• Prepare plan for team responsibilities and provide clearly defined tasks for each team member in coordination with the Section Manager.
• Provide input to the Section Manager on man hour estimates, list of drawings, and other information as required during the preparation of proposals.
• Monitor consumed man hours per project, with a view to increase efficiency and reduce cost.
• Conduct Traffic Impact Studies, collect data, generate trips, and perform traffic and parking analysis.
• Perform data analysis and prepare technical reports for presentation to the Section Manager and Client on findings.
• Support the Section Manager with Client coordination for periodical review of project scope and deliverables to date.
• Maintain professional relations with authorities through regular contact and ensuring submittals adhere to requirements.
• Constantly monitor the progress of the project and prepare weekly progress reports for review by the Section Manager. Progress reports are accurate and on-time.
• Attend internal and external meetings, and conduct internal and external presentations on technical issues in order to share information on advanced technical matters, take actions on technical matters and give an update on project progress.
• Act as a technical reference point for the team members to give them the right technical support and solve their problems by providing training and mentoring to junior staff.
• Validate letters written by members of the team and prepare advanced technical reports in order to give a clear and accurate information on the current work status while minimizing the risks on the Company.
• Learn from own and others experience in order to increase capability and skill level and lower the risk of repeating similar mistakes.
• Appraise employees work performance for tasks performed under direct supervision to give the right and accurate feedback for decision making by higher levels.
• Guide engineers in the team in order to integrate them in the work and train them to ensure their continuous skill level improvement.
• Attend to some of the Section Manager responsibilities, as assigned and required, in the absence of the Section Manager.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases