Online Hiring Events are live forums designed to enable you to understand the role and requirements through an interactive Q&A session followed by a self-directed testing process. The testing takes between 3-5 hours to complete. It’s worth taking the time to finish all the tests because we evaluate every single complete application to find the top talent.
This event will include all testing required to apply for the role. Upon grading the tests, and if you advance, we will set up an interview with the hiring manager.
As a seasoned executive with experience in a global leadership role, you will report to the Chief Operating Officer, and will also serve as a key member of the global executive team.
We are an organization where acquisitions of software companies is one of our primary goals. You will play a major role in the acquisition of some of these organizations and will be expected to lead transformation of any acquired company within a very short time frame. Our plan for 2018 is the acquisition of 50 companies.
You will be expected to run a world-class 1,000+ person Software Engineering organization using revolutionary and radically differentiated processes. In parallel you will run operations across a variety of disciplines including Software Engineering, SaaSOps, IT Ops, Support and Finance. You will be expected to hire, coach and manage 5-15 VPs of Software Engineering managing global groups in our factory-like processes with quantifiable business results.
You will be expected to be an expert at aggressive goal setting and derive weekly productivity improvements to drive significant levels of value and productivity at much higher levels than in most companies. You must continuously improve the quality of your teams using our global talent sourcing. You will leverage your technical depth as a former developer and architect to set a personal standard for excellence.
You are expected to be proficient at doing deep-dives into problem-solving with your teams and able to leverage past technical expertise in Software Development, Quality Assurance, Cloud Infrastructure, and automated deployments using CI/CD tools.Candidate Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science is mandatory (MS or PhD preferred)
- 15+ years engineering experience in a leadership role managing multiple teams across multiple products and technologies. This is a global leadership role for a seasoned executive, not a first executive role for a great software development manager
- Proven track record running a 250+ person Software Engineering and Operations organization
- Be proficient at doing deep-dives into problem-solving with your teams and able to leverage past technical expertise in Software Development, Quality Assurance, Cloud Infrastructure, and automated deployments using CI/CD tools
- Spent at least 5 years in a hands-on software coding and architecture role
- Spent at least 5 years leading engineering managers
- Managed an annual IT budget in excess of $25m
- Recent experience with DevOps and Cloud architecture. We live in the Cloud
- Experience with high-end enterprise systems deployed in environments of F500 corporation complexity