Job Location Egypt - Egypt, Lebanon, India
Educational Degree Bachelors
Target Society Computer Science
Career Level 6-10 years experience, Mid-Management
Skills / Qualifications technical certificates: ace or aca,
bachelor of art design multimedia computer science it is or any related field
Skills / Qualifications
Field of Expertise : Web Design, HTML, Multimedia Development, HTML5, Mobile Applications , Digital Media
Excellent visual design skills
Creative and able to take direction in meeting business objectives.
Excellent knowledge in HTML, HTML5, CSS
Excellent knowledge of web design concepts using the following programs
Adobe Dream Weaver
Adobe Illustrator or Coral Draw
Excellent Knowledge of cross-platform browser compatibility restrictions and requirements.
Excellent internet and knowledge skills.
Good English/Arabic skills reading and writing
Other Skills needed : Excellent English Languages, Any other languages
Job Description(If applicable) :
(Senior Web Designer): Generates and manipulates graphics, designs, images, animations, sound, text and video files to create integrated multimedia programs. He/she also audits the websites developed by TAG-Org’s web development department and ensures their conformance to web design standards and specifications.
• Owns significant design and production responsibilities for existing and new websites under the direction of the design team leader.
• Creates and leads the design implementation of projects while maintaining usability and the use of best web practices.
• Works with other designers and project contributors to ensure the consistency and quality of websites.
• Art directs projects to refine, develop, and enforce interface design guidelines.
• Functions in all aspects of the design cycle.
• Works with the design team to identify and implement process improvements that makes the design group more efficient and effective.
• Builds HTML pages from the initial prototypes
• Builds websites using technologies that conform to international standards and make sure that they are universally accessible.
• Ensures that the layout of the content is accessible and logical. Recommends any improvements if necessary.
• Designs page layouts for various web sites and creates style guides and layout templates.
• Completes the overall Flash site design, navigation, and architecture.
• Creates flash animation, introduction, and presentation.
Job Type Full Time Job