• Implement and maintain the standard settings and machine parameters based on POD.
• Implement all quality measures and preventive procedures to maintain quality assurance
to our customer.
• Ensure that the operator’s product assessment is being performed on a regular basis and that
all were updated for any changes and concerns regarding product quality.
• Ensure that the standard operating procedure in all activities involving production changes
such as: Change Quality, Change Color, etc. is strictly implemented.
• Implement the proper utilization of all required PPE’s for the shift.
• Implement the timely and proper dissemination of safety awareness within the shift.
• Properly assess if the safe working conditions on the production floor were met at all times.
• Implement and define some guidelines for ASL’s for proper planning of manpower allocation.
• Proper coordination with maintenance department in all occurrences of machine breakdown
and abnormalities and require the immediate status report.
• Proper coordination with Planning and Logistics for smooth production changes..
• Ensure that all personnel are well equipped with required skills and knowledge to meet the standards.
• Ensure that the necessary installation of all visual aids regarding quality and efficiency
is being implemented.
• Conduct meetings or trainings for continuous process improvement.
• Personally, conduct necessary meetings to the assigned shift whenever quality issues occur.
• Properly manage the schedules to timely meet the targets and seamlessly adapt to any given task.
• Timely and proper Closing of POD through AXAPTA.
• Transaction of Downtime and Job Card whenever the ASL is not available.
• Take part on the Yearly employee’s evaluation/appraisal.
• Proper use of communication tools to send information and interact accordingly
on all departments within the scope of production.
• Timely and proper communication with QC and Extrusion regarding quality issues.
• Timely and proper communication with Warehouse regarding production materials/stocks.
• Proper communication with HR regarding some personnel issues limited to production.
• Proper communication with immediate superior/s regarding matters critical to production.
Graduate of any technical course or two years in college or at least secondary course graduate with sufficient experience to meet the Job expectation.
Two years’ experience as Shift Supervisor in Manufacturing industry
Good in oral and written in English communication skills, basic knowledge in using Inventory management
Walkin for you