"The ideal candidate is a Social Media Manager who will develop and maintain a comprehensive, pioneering & up-to-date social media strategies, plans and calendar that defines clearly how social media marketing will be applied to achieve business and marketing objectives. The right candidate must be able to effectively grow business success and has thriving track record in results-driven social media marketing and partnering with external and internal teams to drive growth in the eCommerce in the region"
The ideal candidate is a proactive individual with well-developed critical thinking skills who can process, react to, and solve problems in a timely manner as they arise.
• Leads the development of organization-wide social media management standards, policies and rules of engagement for social media.
• Defines key performance indicators and implements enterprise level measurement, analytics, and reporting methods to gauge success.
• Has genius ideas, glowing planning skills, and a burning desire for Social
• Directs and overseas the brands strategic/long term and tactical/short term eCommerce goals.
• Have full-scale responsibility of the business’s Social Media Marketing strategy, planning and execution - concept to completion for the multi-category eCommerce businesses.
• Develop a social media strategy and set goals to increase brand awareness and increase engagement.
• Define and drive organic social strategy, helping maintain and develop voice and tone, channel guidelines, goals and audience targets.
o Analyze the long-term needs of the company’s social media strategy and offer quarterly reports to the management and executive teams that outline any necessary changes to the digital marketing plan
• Creating, innovating and presenting new campaign ideas - Play an active role in brainstorm meetings.
• Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
• Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
• Contribute to digital strategy engagements with a strong focus on analytics, meaningful digital experiences and well-coordinated influencer engagement
• Be an expert on how to create relevance, presence and reach on all platforms
● Experience: 5-8 years of experience in social media management, strategy and execution in an eCommerce business.
● Language: a native Arabic speaker and has an excellent command of English
Other Qualifications Required
- Certified Marketer
- Solid grasp of digital marketing landscape including paid media, promotions (e.g. contests), user generated content, reporting and analytics, and third-party algorithms.
- Management Skills: has excellent organizational team and time-management skills; proven ability to successfully manage people, tasks and projects independently; strong planning and problem-solving skills; and finally, interpersonal and communication skills
- Standards: can work competently with exceptional accuracy in a fast-paced and highly interruptive environment that is challenging and constantly evolving
o Detailed knowledge of key social media platforms and the roles of each.
o Strong understanding of marketing principles and track record of delivering marketing campaigns
- Character: fun, with positive attitude. Enjoys teamwork and has a great sense of humor.
● You have deep experience with Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, and LinkedIn, follow their changes closely and bring thought-leadership on how to win with paid and organic content.
● Track record in using social media listening tools and application along with their analytical tools and applications.