The ideal candidate will be a Software Engineer with the proven ability to build, lead and coordinate a team. At least 2 years of programming and development experience along with software support, maintenance, integration and customization. Responsibilities include designing, implementing and improving solutions - collaboration with the Team and assisting the Department Manager with the development of timelines and prioritization of work within the development team. Presentation and relationship skills are essential. Arabic speaking candidates will be given preference.
• Bachelor’s Degree from top-ranked universities or colleges in Computer Science, Information System or Computer Engineering.
• At least 2 years hands-on experience in the web application domain.
• Strong server-side experience with back-end portal technology, such as ASP.NET, C++, C#, HTML and PHP
• Strong knowledge in developing applications using one or more following database systems: Oracle 10g/11g, MySQL, MS SQL Server 2005/2008
• Experience in Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Dynamics and Microsoft .NET are essential
• High levels of initiative and strong capability of multitasking
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to present complex information in a succinct and easily acceptable manner, and the ability to work pro-actively with others to define and deliver integrated solutions.
• Effectively articulate the vision and strategy of the system during reviews and/or team meetings
• Must be a self-motivated person with a drive for continuous learning and improvement.
Based in Bahrain, 01 Systems WLL is a market-leading Enterprise Content Management solution provider with customers (mostly banks, both Islamic and Commercial) spread over 55 countries and is currently seeking proactive, dynamic and self motivated IT professionals who possess strong programming, systems analysis, testing, interpersonal, and business skills to be part of its dynamic organization that rewards performing individuals. The company is experiencing high level of interest in its solutions and is consequently expanding its development team. It offers a variety of exciting opportunities in quality assurance and software engineering.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases