The ideal candidate will be an Implementation Consultant with minimum 3 years of experience in software support, maintenance, integration and customization. Responsibilities include installations, upgrades, troubleshooting, problem resolution, customization, bug fixing and end user support. Clear and effective communication, presentation and relationship skills are essential.
Arabic will be an added advantage.
This is a customer facing position and you may be required to work at customer site for prolonged periods or permanently.
• Manage the activities of the support and implementation team and continuously improve in terms of customer satisfaction and service quality.
• Establish procedures to ensure ownership, follow-through and appropriate escalation of all customer related issues.
• Establish standard product implementation guidelines ensuring consistency and quality of product/project deployments.
• Overlook and manage standard product implementation projects.
• Recognize and identify potential areas where existing policies and procedures associated with implementations or support require improvement and facilitate the process improvement activity.
• Identify/implement diagnostic and monitoring tools to increase efficiency & effectiveness of support team.
• Implement process to report/escalate/resolve chronic issues.
• Handle customer escalations and serve as the escalation point for all cases.
• Provide Hands-on assistance to engineers on technical issues during escalation as needed.
• Periodically report implementation and support case status.
• A Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
• In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Operating System, preferably an MCSE certification
• Good exposure to support of Web applications running on IIS with databases such as MS SQL, ORACLE, DB2.
• Industry certification such as ITIL, PMP will be a definitive advantage.
• Knowledge of programming tools is an added advantage.
Must Have Skills:
• More than 2 years of experience in IT industry working with large enterprise customers.
• Previous experience in Support or QA position.
• Experience working with large customers in a customer facing role.
• Able to work independently with minimal direction/supervision.
• Good interpersonal and presentation skills, with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
• Good analytical skills, structured and methodical approach.
• Excellent problem solving and decision making.
• Highly organized, with the ability to plan ahead.
• Good technical and professional communication skills, both written and oral.
Walkin for you