• Sell Software solutions to achieve sales targets.
• Produce timely and accurate revenue forecasts.
• Agree on the engagement model and respective responsibilities together with the company’s head office, Services and the Hardware teams, as appropriate for each opportunity.
• Offer support to third party channels in their Sales and Marketing efforts where required.
• Establish relationships at customer executive sponsor level and lead/assist in closing business deals.
• Prepare and submit Special Bid Offerings (SBOs) in consultation with the clients’ representatives.
• Liaise with the Brand team for product and marketing issues.
• Work with the Software Presales teams in the head office, local branches and IBM to prepare customer proposals and conduct customer presentations/demonstrations, road shows and special events
• Degree (BSc or Diploma) in IT or any other relevant field is a must.
• 8-12 years experience of IT sales
• 3+ years of experience as Software Sales Representative in IBM or an IBM Business Partner is a must.
• Exposure on IBM Software
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
• Team player with the ability to work with a multi-national team, and a focus on target achievement.
• Demonstrate the ability to deal with all levels of management in organizations; particularly the ability to connect with the line of business executives in both large and medium enterprises.
• Proven understanding of IBM Software Solutions and their relevance to the customer’s business challenges.