• High School Technical Diploma in Power (preferably) or equivalent, OR any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved.
• Certification as per UAE regulations requirement (when applicable) and driving license is required.
• At least 3 year experience in the operation of a large power generation plant or continuous process plants.
• Hands-on experience in the operation of Steam cycle.
• Hands-on experience in the operations of MV, I&C Systems.
• Highly proactive and self-motivated.
• Team player, good interpersonal skills.
• Proficient with PC software’s, Familiar with Safety and Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) systems, able to write technical reports.
• Good command of oral and written English, Arabic is an advantage.
Eram is an ISO 9001 : 2008 certified leading organization in the Industrial Sector mainly dealing with Technical Personal Service, Project Management ,Industrial Trading, Information Technology, Elevators and Escalators , Power and Communication and Aluminum Cladding System, operating in Qatar,United Kingdom, Abu Dhabi, India. Over a decade, our passion, dedication and the drive for continuous novelty has made Eram a preferred organization in the Industrial sector.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases