• Review, interpret and respond to detailed business requirements specifications (BRS) to ensure alignment between customer expectations and current or future ICT capability.
• Provide input to the strategic direction of technology investments to assist in the development of the enterprise architecture and maximize the return on technology investment.
• Define and design technology solutions meeting business objectives and within the agreed enterprise architecture.
• Develop, test and implement technology solutions and report on delivery commitments to ensure solutions are implemented as expected within agreed timeframes.
• Solution Architecture (ARCH)- Use appropriate tools, including logical models of components and interfaces, to contribute to the development of systems architectures in specific business or functional areas
• Produce detailed component specifications and translate it into detailed designs for implementation.
• Provide advice on technical aspects of system development and integration (including requests for changes, deviations from specifications, etc.) and ensure that relevant technical strategies, policies, standards and practices are applied correctly.
• System Design (DESN) - design large or complex systems.
• Select appropriate design standards, methods and tools, consistent with agreed enterprise and solution architectures and ensures they are applied effectively.
• Review systems designs to ensure selection of appropriate technology, efficient use of resources, and integration of multiple systems and technology.
• Evaluate and undertake impact analysis on major design options and assess associated risks.
• Ensure that the system design balances functional, service quality and systems management requirements.
Identify system, infrastructure and project interdependencies and balance competing demands to ensure project deliverables are achieved.
• Inform manager about agreed ICT architecture
• Escalate issues, keep informed, advice and receive instructions
• Work collaboratively to contribute to achieving multiple team’s business outcomes
• Participate in meetings to obtain the work group perspective and share information
• Resolve customer’s issues and provide solutions
• Develop and document solution requirements as per customer’s need.
• Evaluate options for solutions and services provided by the vendors
• Incorporate external requirements and features in solution designs
• Communicate Effectively
• Think and Solve Problems
• Project Management
• Problem Solving
• Self- Management
• Research and Analysis
• 6-10 years of relevant experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Computers (B.sc) or equivalent
• Hypervisor hands on architecture experience in VMware, Hyper-V etc is a must
• Experience in Cisco, Splunk, Dell EMC, NetApp, VMware and F5 or sector related experience – Managed Services & Cloud services
• Excellent knowledge on technologies such as Virtualization, Cloud, Server Technologies, Storage, Network, support/engineering experience in data center environment is a must.
• Strong Knowledge on TOGAF Advanced level Virtualization Certification VCAP is a must
• Look for and take advantage of opportunities to learn new skills and develop strengths
• Show commitment to achieving challenging goals
• Seek and respond positively to constructive feedback and guidance
• Implement systems and processes that underpin high quality research and analysis
• Strategy & Architecture, Technical Strategy & Planning, Solution Architecture
• Solution Development & Implementation, Systems Development, System Design
• Business Strategy & Planning, Innovation