• Performs functions like Installation, configuration, code deployment, production support, tuning and troubleshooting with IBM Message Broker, IBM MQ and Apache Http Webserver as part of a shared services middleware team.
• Works with the product vendors like IBM to resolve Web-related issues.
• Works with other internal support teams like DBAs, OSEs F5 support team, production control teams as part of working on the project. Consults with staff responsible for determining hardware requirements and communication bandwidth to support projected transaction volumes and response time and system
Mandatory Skills and Experiences:
• 7-10 Years design and development experience using IBM BPM Integration Product such as IBM MQ , IBM Message Broker and Websphere Application Server
• Working knowledge of Linux.
• Knowledge of industry best practices for IBM MQ/MB.
• Knowledge of at least one Webserver like Apache HTTP or IHS server and its integration with IBM BPM
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases