•Understand and interpret contractual documents such as construction drawings, method of measurements, specifications and BOQ. • Evaluate consultant/ contractor payment applications against value of work done and prepare recommendations to the PM/ Client for subsequent payment.
• Liaise on daily basis with the project engineering department to ensure all measurements are produced from most recent drawing revisions and maintain marked up drawings of project monthly progress measurements in a register.
• Provide data required by senior staff for preparation of project cost/value reports and forecasts and prepare and maintain detailed under measure / over measure records for use in monthly internal reports or end forecasts.
• Research and provide necessary data to support finalization of claim submissions, as may be requested by senior staff.
• Contract package administration on site including implementation of cost control measures, re-measurement of certain BOQ items, agreeing variations, resolution of contractual claims and finalization of accounts.
• Preparation of bills of quantities and other tender documents.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases