Our client is a leading company in Qatar
Position: Sr Sharepoint Developer
Duration: 7-12 months
Joining time - 0-15/20 days
• Develops effective, defect free source code that meets business requirements and team standards.
• Participates in unit test case development. Develops complex test scripts.
• Conducts impact analysis. Develops component design
• Provides system/application architecture. Contributes technical alternatives
• Develops production support documentation.
• Interacts with customers and development team to gather and define requirements
• Works within project team on iterative development that delivers a high quality product.
• Executes all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression)
• Analyzes user stories for validity and feasibility
• Provides functional/system integration testing support.
• Performs Quality Assurance coding and design review; defects or discrepancies in requirements identified and resolved with appropriate partners and stakeholders.
• Plans work out appropriately, proactively escalates issues that may affect scope, schedule, budget.
• Participates in the development of Build and Deployment guide and script.
• Mentors new developers and junior developers.
• Identifies and recommends appropriate continuous improvement opportunities.
• Completes other project work or tasks as assigned.
• Requires thorough knowledge in the following areas; IT concepts, strategies, and methodologies, diverse technologies and new technical architecture principles and concepts, thorough knowledge and understanding of layered systems architectures and layered solutions and designs, and thorough knowledge of a business function (s), and IT industry business issues.
• Background with UX design would be a plus
• Out of the box features for creating webpages, forms, workflows and more are a must. Developers need to be able to work with Business Connectivity Services, Master Pages, Apps, Page Layouts, User Store, Web Parts, Windows Workflow Foundation, SharePoint Ribbon, etc.
• SharePoint Object Model (OM)
• SharePoint Designer
• Visual Studio
• Should have proven .NET experience as well as a solid understanding of Object Oriented Design & Programming.
• Design thinking experience and a customer-centric delivery approach
• Experience with SharePoint 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016 versions along with O365
• Experience in a highly adaptable, collaborative environment.
If interested, please mail your updated CV along with your current and expected salary details and notice period details to [HIDDEN TEXT]