We PPMS, Ingerem India Project Management Pvt Ltd is a technical assistance company dedicated to the support of projects in the Health,Energy, Cement, Chemical, Petrochemical and Oil & Gas Industries. Our mission is to provide the industrial world with the appropriate highly qualified personnel for developing projects, mostly in India and on the African and Middle East markets
We are urgently looking for Sr. Technical Writer / Evaluator
for our Saudi Office. Please note below job details for your reference.
Job Title:- Sr. Technical Writer / Evaluator
Job Location – Saudi
Salary – 4000 USD + 2000 SAR (Living Allowance)
Mode of interview: Skype or Telephonic
Experience :- 15+ years Experience in Training, Plant Operation and maintenance in petro chemical , chemical or refineries.
Education:- BE / BTech in Chemical Engineering
Evaluator, Polymer Operations
This position will be part of Industrial Training Section (ITS) under Human Capital Management
Department. ITS section is responsible to certify all industrial workforce in PRC.
Duties and responsibility
1. A job position that requires a job qualified, technically competent candidate to certify
employees on specific job tasks under the company OJT-Certification program.
2. The jobholder should be capable to develop on-job-training and certification materials and
conduct training needs analysis.
3. Conducts single or grade code on - job evaluations.
4. Signs off job certification task completions.
5. Tracks the completion of OJT-certification and provides periodic reports to the line
Departments on the employees training progress.
6. Check that the Mentor and participants complete the information on the task sheet(s) in the
participants’ JTS book.
7. Ensure that the JTS tasks are in correct match as described in the tracking system.
8. Evaluate each participant utilizing the approved job standards as stated in the JTS book.
9. Record evaluation attempts in the participants’ JTS Book.
Issue a failure notice if the participant failed an attempt.
Terminate the formal evaluation session if the participants’ attempts are unsuccessful.
Explain to participant the exact reason(s) why the evaluation terminated.
Issue a deficiency notice when the situation warrants.
Date and sign the relevant page of the JTS if the participant completes the entire job task
Verify the tracking system to ensure that the employee records are updated accordingly
to reflect latest accomplishments
Communicate and follow up OCCP failure notification to employee supervisor /section
Develop and track job certification KPI for section under his Responsibility
Maintain an up to date status of his area of responsibility to reflect:
o JTS evaluation
o Job Certification
o Job Recertification
1. Associate degree in subjects relevant to oil and petrochemical Industry in one or more
from following plants with minimum work experience of years in supervisor level:
LDPE (Low Density Polyethylene)
EPR ( Ethylene Propylene Rubber )
EVA ( Ethylene Vinyl acetate )
PMMA (Poly Methyl Methacrylate)
2. Excellent oral, reading and writing English language skills.
3. Competency in technical report writing.
If interested please furnish the following details:
Current Location :
Notice Period :
Updated Contact No:
Kindly let us know your interest and please forward us your updated profile along with the above requested details on urgent basis.
Please find the attached Jd for your reference.
Ingerem India Project Management Pvt Ltd., A part of French Ingerem Group
Kochi - 682 019, India
PS: 0484 4200405