SAP Implementation and Support:
1. Participate in implementing new codes for NAKILAT and its joint ventures as covering the following areas:
2. Creation of chart of accounts.
3. Creation of controlling area.
4. Configuration of joint venture accounting.
5. Configuration of asset accounting.
6. Cost center hierarchy design.
7. Profit center hierarchy design.
8. Payment program configuration.
9. Master data design for vendors and customers.
10. Provide post implementation supports to users in finance, controlling, project systems, treasury modules. Work with individual Finance division in providing SAP solutions or workaround.
11. Provide support to Finance and Treasury divisions in carrying out their month end and year end closing activities successfully including GR/IR clearing, foreign currency valuations, internal order settlement, project settlement, corporate service allocation, customer and G/L balances carried forward, etc.
12. Interact with SAP ABAP Team in designing the custom development or enhancement in SAP.
13. Implement any legal requirements for the State of Qatar, for example, withholding tax.
14. Work with SAP Basis team in designing roles and authorization matrix for the end user making sure that there is no conflict of duty and users are given authorization only to their respected company codes.
15. Create SAP training materials and provide SAP training to end users.
16. Provide new enhancements to existing finance processes. Provide a streamlined approach and solution with new enhancement to effectively and efficiently execute finance related processes/transactions.
17. Participate in designing and configuring new enhancements, RFC changes, and break fix service desk tickets.
18. Have good knowledge to provide support to SAP TRM module
19. Provide support for SWIFT banking payments
20. Able to design and implement HANA modeling.
21. Maintain RFC (Request for Change) for production support related issues.
22. Work closely with the business users & relevant department to analyze, investigate issues/problems & provide the solution. Document issues & solutions.
Safety, Health, Environment, & Quality (SHEQ):
23. Adhere to all relevant SHEQ policies, procedures and controls, to ensure that NAKILAT provides a safe, world class, secure and environmentally responsible service to customers, the public and its own people.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures:
24. Implement approved policies, processes and procedures, and provide instructions to subordinates to ensure their proper implementation.
25. Carry out any other duties as directed by the direct supervisor.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Accounting or in a related field
· SAP Technology Consultant in Finance is a must
· SAP ABAP certificate is preferred
· ITIL certificate is preferred
· 3-4 years of SAP experience in a similar position, preferably in a similar industry
Job Specific Skills:
· Knowledge of SAP Finance/Controlling /Project Systems
· Knowledge in all sub-modules of Finance, with the support of strong experience with each sub-modules
Interested Candidates can also apply directly on our Career link: