• Participate in the design of information management systems, including network, computer hardware, software specification and configuration of selected software products, and code module implementation
• Preparation and review of work procedures and hardware/ product specifications
• Installation, configuration and testing of CSS application software and selected 3rd party vendor software products, including Windows operating systems
• Installation and Configuration of Operating Systems in a virtualized environment
• Generation of project lifecycle documentation
• Attending Internal Meeting/ Project walk through for achieving Project milestones
• Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
• Configuration of Cyber Security and be able to address and resolve security risks
• Design and configuration of Active Directory group policies as per customer requirements
• Installation and Configuration of various Anti-Virus products
• Delivery of customer support and product training as required
• Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases