Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Design, implementation, documentation and consulting services for enterprise IT infrastructure related projects.
• Acting as a subject matter expert, builds, consults, validates, and verifies IT infrastructure solutions.
• Perform project tasks on IT projects including development of requirements, selection and implementation of products.
• Perform sizing and configuration to create a recommended IT infrastructure solution design
• Lead, perform or review incident investigations.
• Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
• Improve customer service, perception, and satisfaction
• Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively
• Review IT publications and online materials to remain up-to-date with current and future technologies emerging in the industry
• Business awareness: specific knowledge of the customer and how IT relates to their business strategy and goals
• Escalate project issues that cannot be completed within agreed timeline
Technical Skills and Knowledge Required:
• Advanced knowledge and hands on experience on enterprise IT infrastructure solutions for storage, virtualization, endpoint management, server management and IT service management
• Advanced knowledge and hands on experience on Business continuity solutions for data protection, high availability, disaster recovery, archiving and backup solutions
• Advanced practice and hands on support and troubleshooting skills for wide range of technologies
• Both broad and deep technology knowledge and the ability to architect a solution by mapping a customer business problem to an end-to-end technology solution.
• Demonstrate experience working with more than one enterprise-level product including but not limited to Symantec, Microsoft, VMware, IBM, ManageEngine.
• Good consulting skills including: IT infrastructure consulting and defining Functional Requirements
Soft Skills Required:
• Interpersonal skills: communication skills, active listening and customer-care
• Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly, good organization skills, persistence and patience
• Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment
• Solid experience in problem analysis and resolution of customers’ technical problems.
• Professional IT Certifications: A+, Server+, Network+, ITIL Foundation
• Microsoft Certifications:
1. Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA)
2. Microsoft Certified Solution Associate (MCSA)
3. MCSE Server Infrastructure
4. MCSE Messaging
5. MCSE Communication
• IBM Certifications:
1. IBM Certified System x Server Family
2. IBM Certified Flex and PureFlex
3. IBM Certified Storwize
• VMWare Certifications:
1. VMware Certified Data Center Virtualization (VCA and VCP)
• Veeam Certifications:
1. Veeam Backup & Replication VMTSP
• Symantec Certifications:
1. Symantec certified Backup Exec
2. Symantec certified Enterprise Vault
3. Symantec certified NetBackup
4. Symantec certified System Recovery