The System Engineer- Information Security is responsible for the design, implementation, maintenance and delivery of customer’s requirements and security solutions, along with coordinating complex projects.
• Design, implementation, documentation and consulting services for security related projects.
• Multiple Security Vendor products involved including Fortinet, Palo Alto, Juniper, Forcepoint, Infoblox, Symantec, amongst others
• Evaluate, design, develop, implement and integrate security solutions may include, but are not limited to network security, endpoint system security, data protection, Anti-Malware solutions, Anti-Virus, VPN, SIEM, Content Filtering Technologies, malware analysis and protection
• Perform project tasks on security projects including development of requirements, selection and implementation of products.
• Leads, performs or reviews security incident investigations.
• Remote access solution implementation and support
• Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages
• Is always ready to report during security emergencies and take control of the situation.
• Improve customer service, perception, and satisfaction
• Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively
• Review IT publications and online materials to remain up-to-date with current and future technologies emerging in the industry
• Business awareness: specific knowledge of the customer and how IT relates to their business strategy and goals
• Escalate project issues that cannot be completed within agreed timeline
• Advanced level knowledge and hands on experience on enterprise security solutions for network security including web gateway solutions, mail gateway solutions, firewall / VPN, NAC and IPS/IDS solutions.
• Advanced level knowledge and hands on experience on enterprise security solutions for data protection including network DLP Solutions, Encryption, Database Security
• Advanced level knowledge and hands on experience on security risk and compliance solutions and services including Vulnerability Management Solutions, SIEM Solutions, penetration testing and security health checks.
• Advanced practice and hands on support and troubleshooting skills for wide range of security technologies including but not limited to network security, endpoint system security, data protection, SIEM, content filtering technologies, malware analysis and protection
• Advanced experience in information security design, implementation and testing of security solutions.
• Both broad and deep technology knowledge and the ability to architect a security solution by mapping a customer business problem to an end-to-end technology solution.
• Understand business requirements and document recommendations into a formal business cases.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal/written) skills including the ability to provide consistent change/add documentation, status update reporting, and status updates
• Bs. Degree in Information Technology, Sales, Business Administration and /or any other related field
• A minimum of 4-6 years of experience on enterprise security solutions for endpoint, network and data security.
• Candidates with related certifications like A+, N+, Security+, CISSP, FCNA / FCNP, JNCIA-Junos / JNCIS – Sec, CCNA – Security/ CCNP Security etc would be given higher priority.