Keywords / Skills : Negotiation & Analytical Skills, nowledge of SAP is a plus, • Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with individuals throughout the company as well as bu
Management of all the transactions pertaining to reviewing the requisitions released, sending quotes, purchasing, notification of the orders and follow up on confirmation of the orders sent to the suppliers in compliance with Jindal Films Europe policies and delegation of authorities.
Interface between Jindal Internal clients and vendors and collaboration with local sourcing specialists.
• Responsible for Tactical purchasing process (spot buys) based on SAP purchasing module use and transactions.
• Timely process of request for quotation and follow up.
• PO processing and order confirmation monitoring.
• Escalation point for customer / vendor queries.
• Share new vendor set-up requests with Sourcing.
• Amends PO quantities /prices when relevant.
• Closes Purchase Orders completed.
• Files documents according to Jindal procedures for audit purposes.
• Proactively shares knowledge and best practices.
• Entrepreneurial spirit, continuously seeks out ways to reduce costs.
• seeks and achieves challenging goals.
• Team to address/attend calls from plants/sourcing specialist/warehouse people. Also in case of urgent requisitions calls up vendor.
Jindal Films is an expert in the development and manufacture of specialty films for flexible packaging and labeling markets.
Our products help solve your packaging and labeling problems, improve your total costs and support dazzling package designs that help you sell more.
Within Flexible Packaging, Jindal Films provides films that lead the market in terms of barrier to moisture, oxygen, and flavor & aroma. These barriers protect package contents and extend the shelf-life of consumer products so our customers can expand their product distribution channels, reduce stales and keep products tasting 'first day fresh'. Our barrier technology is available in our range of Bicor, Metallyte and Oppalyte films.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases