· Manage the activities of the support and implementation team and continuously improve in terms of customer satisfaction and service quality.
· Establish procedures to ensure ownership, follow-through and appropriate escalation of all customer related issues.
· Establish standard product implementation guidelines ensuring consistency and quality of product/project deployments.
· Overlook and manage standard product implementation projects.
· Recognize and identify potential areas where existing policies and procedures associated with implementations or support require improvement and facilitate the process improvement activity.
· Identify/implement diagnostic and monitoring tools to increase efficiency & effectiveness of support team.
· Implement process to report/escalate/resolve chronic issues.
· Handle customer escalations and serve as the escalation point for all cases.
· Provide Hands-on assistance to engineers on technical issues during escalation as needed.
· Periodically report implementation and support case status.
· A Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
· In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Operating System, preferably an MCSE certification
· Good exposure to support of Web applications running on IIS with databases such as MS SQL, ORACLE, DB2.
· Industry certification such as ITIL, PMP will be a definitive advantage.
· Knowledge of programming tools is an added advantage.
Must Have Skills:
· More than 7 years of experience in IT industry working with large enterprise customers.
· Previous experience in Technical Lead or QA position.
· Experience working with large customers in a customer facing role.
· Able to work independently with minimal direction/supervision.
· Good interpersonal and presentation skills, with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
· Good analytical skills, structured and methodical approach.
· Excellent problem solving and decision making.
· Highly organized, with the ability to plan ahead.
· Good technical and professional communication skills, both written and oral.
Walkin for you