We are currently looking to hire a Technical Manager/Development Manager (Dot NET technologies) and below are the job details
• Own, drive and participate in all aspects of design and development
• Create, maintain and execute against a strategic technical vision for the team and organization
• Inspiring, driving and encouraging innovative solutions and addressing technical debt
• Ensure execution meets schedules and confirming the delivered solution meets the technical and business needs.
• Candidate will be the technical team Manager, tasking and providing direction to team members along with ensuring project level and strategic goals are met.
• Driving/Leading key technical decisions and aligns them to business priorities
• Serves as a champion for change
• Monitor and execute continues feedback and improvement plan to move the needle on the overall development team's efficiency and productivity.
• Establish an actively engaged relationship with Product Managers and Product Owners
• Accountable for driving technical solutions in alignment with architectural roadmaps
• High degree of competency in enterprise system performance, ensure adequate scalability and capacity is addressed.
• Integration of technical tools to automate aspects of DEV ops (eg code scans, security)
• High degree of competency in security patterns and themes, develop security mitigation plans as well as proactively resolve any identified security vulnerabilities.
• Contributes to Design Review and Code Review Board.
• Provides proactive advice and feedback throughout the development life cycle for prevention and early correction of quality problems.
• Trains team members and increases development capabilities of development team. Mentor Staff/Direct Reports on best practices and past experiences
• Delegates tasks from backlog to team members, participates in grooming sessions with the team
C#, .NET Framework (versions 3.5, 4.0, 4.5, 4.6, 4.6)
ASP.NET WebForms (versions 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5, 4.6)
ASP.NET MVC (versions 3, 4, 5)
Web API (versions 1, 2)
Some tools and concepts:
ReSharper, Nuget, Driven Development (TDD), Behavior Driven Development (BDD), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), REST, SOAP, SOLID, Dependency Injection, Inversion of control, Design Patterns, Domain Driven Design (DDD), Microservices, Unit Testing, Git, Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Lean, NoSQL, RDBMS, Continuous Integration\Deployment (CI\CD)
Some really cool stuff to have :
MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Cassandra, Azure, AWS, Node.js, Python, Ruby, AngularJS, KnockoutJS, React, RabbitMQ, Docker.When it comes to domain knowledge, we want candidates that have worked on many different domains.
Please share your latest CV with the following information if interested.
Reason for leaving
Notice period (how soon can you start?)
Current salary package including benefits (in USD/month)
Agrees to the salary package -
Willing to relocate to Dubai (Y/N)
Passport validity (Month/Year)