التحول الى العربية
Jobs By Location
Jobs By Skills
Jobs By Company
Jobs By Function
Jobs By Industry
Jobs by Recruiter
Part Time Jobs
Jobs by Designations
Civil Engineer Jobs
HR Manager Jobs
Mechanical Engineer Jobs
Project Manager Jobs
Safety Officer Jobs
Sales Manager Jobs
Jobs by Industry
Oil and Gas Jobs
Jobs by Location
Jobs in Abu Dhabi
Jobs in Bahrain
Jobs in Dubai
Jobs in Kuwait
Jobs in Oman
Jobs in Qatar
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Jobs in Sharjah
Jobs in UAE
View all Locations
Jobs by Skills
View all Skills
Job Search Strategy
Resume & Cover Letter
Free Job Alert
التحول الى العربية
Want recruiters to call you for this job opening?
Please fill in the details below:
Skip and Continue
Send me more jobs like this
Get Email Alert
Create Job Agent
Banking/ Financial Services
Bio Technology & Life Sciences
Construction & Engineering
Entertainment/ Media/ Publishing
IT/ Computers - Hardware
IT/ Computers - Software
Machinery/ Equipment Mfg.
Oil/ Gas/ Petroleum
Ceramics & Sanitary Ware
Courier/ Freight/ Transportation
Engineering, Procurement, Construction
Food & Packaged Food
Textiles / Yarn / Fabrics / Garments
Gems & Jewellery
Government/ PSU/ Defence
Import / Export
Law Enforcement/Security Services
Non-Ferrous Metals (Aluminium, Zinc etc.)
Public Relations (PR)
Shipping/ Marine Services
A confirmation message has been sent to your email, click on the link in this email to start receiving your job alerts.
Job alert is already subscribed for this Email ID
Get new similar jobs by email
Oil & Gas Jobs
Oil & Gas Jobs in Doha
Sorry, This job is expired.
QATAR GAS TRANSPORT COMPANY
Keywords / Skills :
Technical Operations, Project Management, Incident Management, Root Cause Analysis
14 - 18 years
All Jobs by this Recruiter
Afghanistan, Albanian, Algeria, American Samoa, An...
Oil/ Gas/ Petroleum
Shipping/ Marine Services
Oil & Gas
Other Oil & Gas
24th Jan 2019
1. Contribute to the formulation of the divisional strategy in alignment with Nakilat strategy and support its implementation.
2. Participate in translating the divisional strategy into annual operational business plans, and ensure their implementation, as well as follow up their progress, and take corrective actions as needed.
3. Establish and continuously monitor operational standards of ships to ensure delivery of continuous, efficient and safe service to the customer.
4. Provide marine operational expertise and advice with regards to operational matters. Assist with the assessment of operational risks.
5. Ensure that the planned maintenance system is running effectively in the manner prescribed in the Quality and Safety Management System of the company.
6. Represent the organization at meetings and other industry venues and share best practices of the company. Incorporate the best practices of other companies into Nakilat processes.
7. Deputize an incident commander to manage emergencies effectively.
8. Monitor performance of the vessels against charter parties to ensure commercial interests of owners are protected. Prepare defense for performance and off hire claims.
9. Coordinate with STASCO on matters of Technical standards, ship operation and SHEQ related matters.
10. Monitor LNG bespoke developed emergency STS transfer with the third-party service provider in conjunction with the charterers to be able to deploy promptly if required.
11. Provide expertise and advice with regards to all shipping matters. Assist with the assessment of risks.
12. Ensure that all the vessels are inspected on a regular basis and compile reports on the inspection conducted.
13. Ensure all repairs are planned in advance and completed in a timely and satisfactory manner within the operational budget which has been set for the same.
14. Oversee and guide the planning, scheduling, preparing and execution of vessels dry-docking, with an aim to ensure that all repairs are executed as per the planned maintenance system (SMS) and are up to the required quality, cost and timelines.
15. Oversee the management of the ships with regards to H&M and P&I claims, planned maintenance etc.
16. Monitor and record the consumption of fuel and lubrication oil on a daily basis.
17. Manage projects related to ship modifications and retrofits in coordination Fleet Project Engineer and the charterers.
18. Ensure that OCIMF and SIRE records are up to date at all times by liaising with STASCO, joint owners and OCIMF.
19. Assist the Chief Operating Officer-Fleet in updating and reviewing a preferred agency list and in maintaining a database of agents.
20. Identify gaps in training and conduct appropriate training programs as well as monitor their progress in consultation with the operations staff.
21. Organize visits of the senior management to the ships. Show commitment to safety and regulatory compliance.
22. Review reports on all aspects of LNG, LPG and Sulphur loadings at Ras Laffan and unloading at discharge terminals including ship/shore interface efficiency, equipment performance, passage performance, equipment performance, crew and ship operation standards, ship condition etc.
23. Ensure that operational issues related to ships are resolved amicably and quickly.
Standard Operating Procedures:
24. Develop standard operating procedures for the Fleet department with regards to performance monitoring, incident reporting, cost control, ship visits, condition of ships and present them to the Chief Operating Officer -Fleet for review and approval.
25. Oversee the implementation of improvements and standardization of operations, equipment and technical procedures with the aim of improving efficiency and reducing costs.
26. Manage department staff and teams by overseeing their performance management, recruitment, training and development to ensure high levels of engagement and competence.
27. Contribute to managing change in own team by providing inputs for and taking part in change initiatives, programs and projects that are aligned with the best practice.
Quality, Health, Safety, & Environment (QHSE):
28. Oversee and ensure compliance to all relevant QHSE policies, procedures and controls across Fleet department to ensure that Nakilat provides a safe, world class, secure and environmentally responsible service to customers, the public and its own people.
Budgets and Plans:
29. Prepare the Fleet department budget, and monitor its expenditure, while ensuring the optimal utilization of all available resources to protect Nakilat’s interest.
Systems and Processes:
30. Develop the Technical department policies, procedures and system, and ensure their proper implementation to support achieving the different set targets and plans.
31. Implement the relevant parts of the ship management transition road map for LNG ships from asset managers or joint venture partners to Nakilat.
32. Ensure that technical and operational issues related to ships are resolved amicably and quickly.
33. Ensure compliance with the Fleet Safety Management System.
34. Represent the organization at industry relevant meetings with charterers and joint owners relating to technical and operational matters.
35. Provide technical and operational advice to joint owners and operators when requested.
36. Manage and solve all issues which arise on board the company owned as well as the chartered vessels.
37. Supervise the fleet team in its day to day activities and report same to the Chief Operating Officer -Fleet.
38. Execute and monitor the strategic initiatives of the technical team as per the approved business plan.
39. Work with the SHEQ Division to develop and implement an Integrated Management System for the company and participates actively for continual improvement of the system.
40. Carry out any other duties as directed by the immediate supervisor.
Key Result Areas:
• Lead the provision of Technical and Operational advice and the application of sound practices.
• Ensure that operations and maintenance of the vessels are carried out in an effective manner
• Prepare the departmental budget and effectively control costs
• Effectively manage the performance of the direct subordinates
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
• A Marine Engineering degree or Chief Engineer Motor Certificate of Competency (Preferably Combined Motor & Steam Certificate of Competency), Master Mariner- Class 1, Degree in Nautical Science or equivalent is essential
• 14 to 18 years’ relevant experience with, minimum of 6 years in a managerial role ashore and /or 3 years’ prior experience as Chief Engineer on board LNG/LPG vessels or oil tankers
• Prior experience overseeing an LNG/LPG refit as Superintendent (typically 10+ refits)
• Prior experience as superintendent, Head or Manager
Job Specific Skills:
• Extensive knowledge of technical operation and ship management of the vessels owned and managed by large gas carriers
• Strong Project management skills
• Good knowledge of building construction and management
• Adept at operational and engineering trouble shooting
• Understanding of incident management, root cause analysis, emergency, crisis and media response.
Interested Candidates can also apply directly on the below link:
Root Cause Analysis
Rate this Job
Established in 2004, Nakilat is a Qatari-owned shipping and maritime company providing the critical transportation link in the State of Qatar’s LNG supply chain. The company’s LNG shipping fleet is the largest in the world, comprising of 65 LNG vessels. Nakilat also owns 1 FSRU vessel and four large LPG carriers, with the latter operated by operated by its in-house ship management arm, Nakilat Shipping Qatar Limited (NSQL).
In addition to its core shipping activities, Nakilat operates the ship repair and construction facilities at Erhama Bin Jaber Al Jalahma Shipyard in Ras Laffan Industrial City via two strategic joint ventures: Nakilat-Keppel Offshore & Marine (N-KOM) and Nakilat Damen Shipyards Qatar (NDSQ). It also provides shipping agency services through Nakilat Agency Company (NAC) at all Qatari ports and terminals, as well as towage and other marine support services through its joint venture Nakilat SvitzerWijsmuller (NSW) for vessels at the Port of Ras Laffan and around Qatar’s Halul Island.
Nakilat’s comprehensive business portfolio of shipping and maritime services complements its vision to be a global leader and provider of choice for energy transportation and maritime services.
People also viewed
Project management Jobs in Top Cities
Project management Jobs in Dubai
Project management Jobs in Abu Dhabi
Project management Jobs in Qatar
Project management Jobs in Oman
Project management Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Project management Jobs in UAE
Project management Jobs in Sharjah
Project management Jobs in Kuwait
Project management Jobs in Bahrain
Project management Jobs in Gulf
Project Execution Jobs
Program Management Jobs
Project Planning Jobs
Career Advice to Find Better
Resume & Cover Letters
Work Life Balance
Found yourself in an awkward interview? Steps to smoothen the follow-up
Ace a job interview with these last minute tips
How to be authentic in an interview
The 10 worst mistakes career changers make
The interview went well, now what?
How being healthy can help you excel at work
5 handy tips for better work-life balance
How to prepare for your first week at work during Ramadan
4 steps to finding a career that makes you happy
Work Life Balance is key to productivity
Looking for a job in Social Media? Here's what to include in your resume
CV Dos and Don�ts
Top Ten Reasons Why You Need a Cover Letter
Is Loyalty a Hindrance
Sample Job Objectives
When your salary makes you too expensive
The Negotiation Dance: A step-by-step guide to negotiating your salary
Five Negotiation No-Nos
5 Tips to keep in mind while renegotiating your salary package
Rate this job
Quality of Job
Rate the company based of this job for you
What is the relevance of this job for you?
0 - 2 yrs
Job Details :
2 - 6 years
Job Location :
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints. Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases
Sign Up Here to Apply
- Bengaluru / Bangalore
- Bengaluru / Bangalore
- Bengaluru / Bangalore
Customer Service/ Call Centre/ BPO
Finance & Accounts
Walkin for you