• Capable to interact with hospital staff & know quality to water required like Endotoxin & other bacteria reduction along with basic water requirement for dialysis like water conductivity, water hardiness etc.
• Reverse Osmosis: Should be capable to run RO dialysis plant including online heat disinfection system.
• Should know process parameter monitoring & control required for kidney dialysis water.
• Interact with concern persons to maintain required quality & take action accordingly.
• Mandatory Required Work certificate for operation of RO water for dialysis system in any hospital of repute.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases