This position should have experience in architecture preparation (cloud as well as on premise), requirements estimation, preparation of project plan and presenting to potential customers in financial institutions. Ideal candidates should have done multiple projects experience/software development experience in banks/CRM Solution (MS Dynamics) with more than 10 years of experienceAbout the job
This position’s main responsibility is to assist the Demo team with technical expertise with respect to project effort estimation, project plan preparation, solution architecture preparation and solution design review. This position will be involved in the following activities:
• Presentations & Workshops
: Conducting presentations at client site for functional Demos, RFP defense, product pitch presentation and technical/architecture presentations. Also engaging in Proof-Of-Concepts engagements held in client premises.
• Solution Architecture Design
: Preparing the solution architecture based for client based on the sizing study and client module/requirement needs. The candidate should be well versed with Microsoft technologies, database and infrastructure aspects and should have done solution architecture design for MS Dynamics CRM for both cloud as well as on-premise deployment
• Project Planning and Execution
: Developing WBS and Gantt charts with costing information. Making sure the project is estimated as per standards comparing the out of the box and gap features as requested in the RFP and putting the efforts in project plan to derive the cost of implementation
• Agile Vs Waterfall
: The candidate should be aware of agile and waterfall implementation methodology and preparation of project plan for both the implementation methodology
• Technical Solution Design
: Review of solution design and building architecture in line with responses on the technical aspect of RFP (Non-Functional Requirements including security and database aspects). Post review candidate should be able to convert in PowerPoint presentations and present them to potential and existing customers.
• Review Processes
: Actively reviewing pre-sales team’s project technical artifacts and documents.
: Preparing training materials, conducting trainings for the pre-sales team members
The ideal candidate should have:
• Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
• Technical background in architecture preparation and design.
• Experience in Dynamics CRM on cloud and on-premises.
• Experience in web application security and performance architecture.
• Experience in the full SDLC
• Preferably PMP, Agile or PRINCE2 Qualified
• Experience on Microsoft technologies including Azure
• Experience on On-Premise/Online (cloud) deployment architecture
• Excellent team player
• Strong organizing ability
• Good communicator with the ability to inform and persuade others
• Ability build & develop relationships, to inform and persuade others
• Able to travel to domestic and international destinations without any limitation.
• The position requires solid knowledge on Microsoft Dynamics CRM
• Any experience with Omni Channel Solution/Branch Automation/Contact Center (CTI/IVR) tool is a plus