Roles And Responsibilities:
• Direct and monitor activities for medium-d, low to medium risk technology-based projects, or pieces of larger projects, from initiation to closing. Projects may cross platforms, applications, and/or business lines.
• Work with business partners to develop technology concepts, requirements, design alternatives, project schedules, and costs for new systems initiatives.
• Participate in planning and directing program schedules and budgets, monitoring project status in comparison to cost/time projections.
• Provide consistent and comprehensive status reports, project updates, and ongoing cost analyses, significant issue tracking, and communication at the team level.
• May act as an internal consultant within technology and business groups to re-engineer technical processes for greater efficiency. Work may be done under the direction of more senior program managers.
• Develop a trusted advisor relationship with executive sponsors and technical project leads such that all Digital activities are closely aligned with the customer's business case, allowing the full potential of Digital products and platforms to be realized.
• Establish post-implementation adoption activities to closely monitor the success of our stakeholders’ initiatives
• Serve as a customer advocate in driving industry best practices and the evolution of Digital product and platform functionality
• Ensure regular and accurate reporting of Program project progress, issues, and direction with business stakeholders and end-users
Skills & Experiences:
• 2+ years relevant work experience with demonstrated client-facing experience
• An exceptional work ethic and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Exceptional project and people management skills
• Comfortable advising business partners in best practices and promoting optimal technical solutions
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Strong presentation skills and credibility with executives
• Experience with User-Centered design principles, A/B Testing and MVP Framework concepts
• Hands on experience working with databases and/or data warehouses
• Hands on experience working with RESTful API's
• Experience working in digital space
• Hands on experience with content and asset management solutions
• Hands on experience using SCRUM/Agile and PMBOK methodologies to manage solution delivery
• Experience with cloud / SaaS solutions and business models
• BA/BS degree required, ideally in CS, Mathematics or other quantitative fields from a top-tier university
• Experience working with Remote teams
• Visual Design experience and skills
• Hands on experience with Jira, Confluence, SmartSheets