• Sales & Marketing of engineering steels, wear resistant steels, and high strength steels from SSAB.
• Providing shop floor technical practical support and also comprehensive support in the form of workshop guidelines and technical recommendations.
• Providing the right solution to the application requires longer life span, lighter characteristics, more safety, efficiency or increased production speed.
• Exploring potential business avenues and managing Industrial Sales operations for achieving increased business growth and initiating market development efforts.
• Communicating with consultants, contractors & external agencies for determining technical specifications and obtaining necessary approvals.
• Handling various techno-commercial functions for securing business.
• Analyzing latest marketing trends and tracking competitors’ activities and providing valuable inputs for fine tuning of sales & marketing strategies.
• Not less than 5 years experience in wear resistant parts or service sale for industrial companies.
• Knowledge about end user segments like mining, cement, quarrying or concrete.
• Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering
• No restriction to travel 4 days/week