Job Description: Ideal candidate will be an experienced technical writer with minimum 2 years of experience preferably in a software house. Candidate must have expertise in technical writing, editing and documentation and must be able to produce high quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of our products. Must be able to collaborate and work with developers, quality engineer, product managers and usability experts to make our products easier to use.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• He/she must have the ability to express ideas clearly and logically, whilst working with internal teams to obtain in depth understanding of products and there documentation required.
• Primary responsibilities will be preparation of user manuals, catalogues, brochures and sales promotion materials.
• He/she will also plan and edit technical report and oversee preparation of illustrations photographs diagrams and charts.
• Review existing and potential content, to deliver reusable data and single sourcing opportunities.
• Create and maintain the architecture of information.
• Coordinate closely with development teams to determine content requirements for technical documentation
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
• Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation.
• Proficiency with latest MS Office Tools mainly, MS Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint.
• Familiarity with software development life cycle.
• Technical proficiency, with the ability to easily grasp complex concepts and make them understandable in text and pictures illustrations.
• Conceptual knowledge on a variety of topics including hardware, software, database systems, web interfaces, software integration.
University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant preferred.
Based in Bahrain, 01 Systems WLL is a market-leading Enterprise Content Management solution provider with customers spread over 55 countries and is currently seeking proactive, dynamic and self motivated IT professionals who possess strong programming, systems analysis, testing, interpersonal, and business skills to be part of its dynamic organization that rewards performing individuals. The company is experiencing high level of interest in its solutions and is consequently expanding its technical team.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases