Are you curious about wireless communications and want to become an expert in the field? Better yet, do you already have industry knowledge about mobile subscriber trends, mobile provider trends and/or global telecom issues? If so, and you want to become a global expert advisor in the industry, we are looking for you.
Optiva, a leading global provider of innovative monetization and subscriber management solutions and services to Communication Service Providers, is looking for someone to join our team of Telecom Business Consultants responsible for the continuous Business Value Improvement program. The ideal Telecom Business Consultant will combine strong leadership experience, analytical demeanor, passion, drive and innovation with his or her entrepreneurial spirit.
- 3-5 years of consulting experience with a proven track record.
- Experience with teams working in a global (remote) environment
- Experience in enterprise software preferred, but not required.
- Ability to rapidly grasp new areas within the CMT domain and quickly structure a broader concept.
- Strong analytical skills and familiarity with business analysis tools (e.g. Tableau, SQL, excel, and the similar).
- Strong undergraduate and/or graduate academic credentials preferred
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
Fluency in English is a must.
Project management experience is a nice to have.
An MBA would be a significant plus.
We recommend that you attend the tournament instead of applying online, as our tournament process will be much faster.
Register at the green button, and we'll provide the webinar address to all registrants.
Join our community of remote professionals here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/telecom-business-consultant-100kyr-online-hiring-tournament-registration-47499884433?aff=StfMonsterG